anyone in milwakie oregoncity area looking for other supra owners

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
Gladstone, Oregon, United States
about 2200 for the swap including price of the motor but im spending about 1000 in mod's like a piggyback ecu intake fmic and boost controler so i can push the 1jz on stock twins at 350hp and then after the twins blow up ill go to a single and pull 480hp out of the motor

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
doing my 1jz swap right now, as soon as its done ill be down to drive a couple of hours to meet up as well! i live in bremerton, wa and i never hear of meets out here.

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
cool man sounds like it will be getting done by august i sitll have some parts for my swap im tracking down like a throttle cable for a 2jz and i need a 7mgte motor mount thats the rubber mount that bolts to the sub frame one of mine was shered in half lol after i get these parts ill be able to put the motor in

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Hey Guys! Sorry about missing this thread.. I am actually located in Milwaukie, Oregon.. Grew up in OC... I dont have an MKIII Supra, but I'd be willing to hang out and chill.. I've got a MKIV.... PM me on here, and I will give you my phone number.. I wont be available until August though.. I am going down to San Diego for 3 weeks...No, my Supra isnt going and No it doesnt need babysat! :D LOL

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
hay all, theres quite a few guys over the hill in the beaverton hillsboro area, we get together all the time to smack talk all the time.. ill cruze over and too..

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
sounds good guys thank you for responding to the post im going to try and shoot for some were around the second week of august sence im in the middle of a 1j swap into my mk3 and its taking a little more time then expected if you want to pm me with your info like your name number email that way i can keep you updated as to when and were ill be setting up a meet