anyone have wiring schematic...help

Hey my oem plugs have broken between the wiring harness and cps and also between wiring harness and coil pack. Apparently i have these wires hooked up wrong, because i am not getting any fire to the spark plugs. If anyone has a schematic, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me..

I have looked at the wiring schematic but it only shows the wires that come from the wiring harness. It doesnt show from the wiring harness to the cps or from wiring harness to the coil pack. If possible i would like someone to look at there plugs which connect these wires together and write them down so i can connect mine. Also i have a bare solid brown wire which must be a ground that is coming out of the wiring harness under the throttle body, can anyone tell me where that goes..... thanks for the help.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i just fixed my problem and i had the same as you did, do you meen from the coil pack to the igniter? also take a pic of what broke i might be able to help you out a bit i finally got my supra started today i was so excited checking for spark and i saw a spark i thought i was dreaming lol.. heres a all data wiring i printed out a while ago it should give you everything you need. if you need help just let me know and i'll see what i can do

Attachments

• 41762118.gif
    41762118.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 9