Anyone have an extra hood?

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone has an extra hood available preferably near the North seattle area

A maroon (edit, thanks tom :D) one would be fantastic but it will be repainted eventually anyways so thats not as important as just a clean rust free piece!

Let me know what you're asking for it and I'll have to arrange a truck or maybe strap it on top of the jeep's racks hehe...

Last edited:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Yeah it would be better for me to just go to a wrecker if I can't find anyone local

Thanks for the offer though :)

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Jaguar_5;958036 said:
A burgundy one would be fantastic

Burgundy??? When did you buy a 91/92?:icon_razz Don't you mean "maroon"?!:sarcasm: Shouldn't be too hard to find one off an old 'clunker' 87/88 N/A:biglaugh:...wit teh
::bhg::

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Oh crap, thanks for correcting me Tom :D

It doesn't really matter since I'm repainting anyways, a match until then would be nice though :)

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
I know of a white hood in Marysville, owner is going to take a better look at it for me tonight. What are you looking to spend ?

By the way, this is a 90T, with maroon leather, complete shell is actualy available. No engine/trans, electronics, and a few misc plugs will be clipped :D Nice wheels, decent interior, body is mmmmmmm ok.

<-- Uses MKIII's for Donors, to make MKII's just a tad faster

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen';958553 said:
Burgundy??? When did you buy a 91/92?:icon_razz Don't you mean "maroon"?!:sarcasm: Shouldn't be too hard to find one off an old 'clunker' 87/88 N/A:biglaugh:...wit teh
::bhg::

It's Burgundy so get over it.

Duane

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
The battle is progressing... slowly :)

But you will definitely be hearing from me again very soon Mark! Once finals are over I need to thoroughly go over the engine and figure out every nut and bolt I will need for reassembly, and then the fun begins :D

I'm looking to Spend, oh about $100 on the hood, it really depends how clean it is! I hate to be picky but marysville is abit far for me! I'm looking for somewh0ere between, say Seatac and Everett!

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
LOL, I'm in N. Everett, and the hood is 15 minutes away. Had it looked at last night, he claims it's VERY nice. I'll probably be going to where it's at tomorrow, so I'll grab the digi-cam and get pics.

Need to get over there anyway, and get the engine/trans pulled, so it can get installed in an 85 auto hardtop ;)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Hmmm, well then it's almost a shame to buy it if it has perfect white paint, just to have it stripped anyways

I need to try and strip my hood down to the metal and see if it might be salvageable

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i have a red hood, clear coat is fucked, but it's rust free as far as i know..

i'll let it go for 50. if you drive down to get it, i could work some thing better out for yeah.

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
Jag, the hood is clean, looked at it and took pics today. I'll upload them ASAP, but, kinda busy tonight "just quick checking in here". I actualy have pics of the whole car, it's a parts car as far as I'm concerned, as the engine/trans and all related parts will be installed in a clean 85 P-type within a couple weeks. Drivers door is actualy the only "bad" part on the body, and the fog lights are missing already.