Anyone from Ontario ? Need help

UkiSash

no mor sup :(
Jul 12, 2005
Weth CT
I recently bought a 1jz from a shipper in ON, he forgot to send me a hydrofan and now he has to send me another alternator. I called him up recently and he said that UPS quoted him for 250 dollars...... which i think is BS but nothing i can do right now. Id love to drive down there and pick it up but its WAAAAY too far of a trip for me just for fan and an alternator.
I was wondering if some could pick up the fan and the alternator and ship it to me, i would pay for shipping and expenses via PayPal.

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
UkiSash;987085 said:
I recently bought a 1jz from a shipper in ON, he forgot to send me a hydrofan and now he has to send me another alternator. I called him up recently and he said that UPS quoted him for 250 dollars...... which i think is BS but nothing i can do right now. Id love to drive down there and pick it up but its WAAAAY too far of a trip for me just for fan and an alternator.
I was wondering if some could pick up the fan and the alternator and ship it to me, i would pay for shipping and expenses via PayPal.

where is it in ontario as it's pretty big