Anyone excited to see Halloween (the movie)

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
The first Halloween movie I watched as a little boy. It scared the shit outta me but I loved it. Ive probably seen that same movie 50+ times over my lifetime and love it each time. Each Halloween movie that came after the first I did NOT like at all. So im excited to see a remake of the original with a little more dialog about how Michael became who he is.

Trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/weinstein/halloween/trailer2/

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I am very excited to see it, normally I worry when someone decides to remake a classic that cannot convievably be topped. However Rob Zombie isn't remaking it so much as he is reinventing it, shooting it differently and adding a prequel to the original movie, this is good since the original is short but movie standards at only an hour and a half or less IIRC.

I think this is what the series needed, sequels ruin anything, especially when you go beyond a trilogy. I think Rob's approach will be good if not very different, he's more of a gore and gritty director, whereas carpenter was all about the camera angle and suspense with lil or no gore involved. I like both approaches but I think this will be neat to see, almost a whole other movie but yet not.

I could be wrong, it could suck ass but I don't think I'm wrong. I'll be going to see it.

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
rob zombie kicks ass, no matter how good or shitty his movies are. id go see the the remake (or reinvented- i like that wills7mgte) of titanic if rob zombie would direct it- more blood and more boobs.