Oct 3, 2006
houston
chorihalloween2007st4.jpg

so, anyone else?

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Your should draw butterfly wings down there, so your kitty can be in costume....HE HE :icon_evil

DreamerTheresa said:
My sister pilfered my Blood Elf costume.

I'm going to the gyno on Halloween. That's gotta count for something.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Im going to a costume party on the 27th at Lemp Mansion in STL, then taking my 7yr old bro out on halloween and going to a SEMO halloween party so yea I'm dressing up

Going as an Umbrella Shock trooper from Resident evil, I will post pics when I go saturday to the party so you can all see my sweet as costume, my buddy going as a zombie doctor, I put way more effort into mine his ass just bought one.

Lets all post pics and make this thread rock out, Halloween is the best cuz of all the slutty looking girls, candy, movies, and fun.

HALLOWEEN FTMFWMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian98

Banned
Dec 19, 2006
orange county
^^^ furry!!!!
I'm thinking....

This Halloween I wanna be little red riding whore
Little bo won't you peep up my dress
I wanna gang bang like smurfette
This Halloween I wanna be a fairy
Who wears not much more than panties
And fucks the goblin king
And it's alright if I expose
A little butt cheek tonight

Remember it's almost November
but I'm not gonna wear a sweater
Cause I'm gonna look hot
Even if I get hypythermia

This Halloween I'll join the downtown trannies
And wear bubble wrap for panties
At the Halloween parade
This Halloween is a better night than any
To forget to wear my panties
And kart wheel through the blockade
And it's alright if I expose a little vulva
It's alright if I give a clown a blow job
It's alright if I end up with a girlfriend tonight

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
I won't be doing anything I have to work Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. It sucks. I basically have to work every holiday unless it falls on my normal day off. FUCK WAL MART!!!!

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
I feel you. We have to keep security here 24/7 even when its shut down for holidays. I just bring movies and watch them. LOL

Skam9685 said:
I won't be doing anything I have to work Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Years. It sucks. I basically have to work every holiday unless it falls on my normal day off. FUCK WAL MART!!!!

I was Darth Maul a few years ago....(avatar pic)
p802065_1.jpg

Last year I was a Gladiator, and the girls were always looking up my little battle skirt..LOL

I have to work this year....so dought I will dress up... I wanted to build a fiberglass Master Cheif costume off of Halo, but I work to much...Maybe next year...

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
if not a rockabillie werewolf as part of a 3 or 4 piece band, then a big red cup.

the cup will have a tray at the top that will hold a liquid. ill fill the tray with beer so i can not only be a big red cup, but a big red cup that looks to be filled with beer and ill slosh around spilling and foaming everywhere i go.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Gotta love Gene's cookie monster, If I had that kind of money to waste I'd do it, I'm sure you could get all kinds of ass as the cookie monster, even if your ugly the suit would hide all that LOL, then youd end up eating some good cookie LMAO

I'll post pics sunday when I get home hahaha still trying to get my stuff out of the basement between work and sleep (being a dispatcher is streessful, 4 911 lines and one dispatcher on duty plus radiop and 5 regular lines and a window that we have to deal with noobs coming in and going up to, ohhh and the jailers wanting shit done for them like doors opened)