anybody wreck today?

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i saw a silverish 86.5-88 supra that had just been in a wreck on hwy 70 outside of new bern. it was just past the bridge. it was this morning around 7 o'clock. i was just wondering if it was someones on here. it looked clean,except that it was just in a wreck (like it was in good condition before the wreck)

jagpride

Nov 17, 2009
So Cal
Dude check out the car you never know there might be an upgraded turbo or a new intercool u can?CHECK IT OUT LIKE RIGHT NOW.LIKE AS SOON AS YO FINSH READING THIS RUN TO YOUR CAR AND GO TO THE WRECKED SUPRA LIKE RIGHT NOW

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
jagpride;1461264 said:
Dude check out the car you never know there might be an upgraded turbo or a new intercool u can?CHECK IT OUT LIKE RIGHT NOW.LIKE AS SOON AS YO FINSH READING THIS RUN TO YOUR CAR AND GO TO THE WRECKED SUPRA LIKE RIGHT NOW

Uh... nice way to increase your post count? Maybe? No.... oh yeah, learn to spell

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i was on my way to work, couldnt stop. i planned on stopping on my way home but it was gone :( i plan to look around the local junk yards to see if it is there. it didnt look totaled so he/she may plan on fixing it. although im not sure bc i didnt get a very good look, just saw it as i was passing.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
jagpride;1461264 said:

Some dude just wrecked his car and may have been hurt.

Grow a soul, you might need one later.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
jagpride;1461264 said:

Durrrrr Durrr durrr

jagpride

Nov 17, 2009
So Cal
Moy;1461267 said:
Uh... nice way to increase your post count? Maybe? No.... oh yeah, learn to spell

increase post?wow i never knew i got a prize for getting the most post on here sir.i am sorry if i offended you by misspelling some words English teacher : # )

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
jagpride;1461946 said:
increase post?wow i never knew i got a prize for getting the most post on here sir.i am sorry if i offended you by misspelling some words English teacher : # )

You wont get far on this forum.

I'll be the first one to say bye, but probably not the last. I will avoid your post from now on from what you have said in this thread and the way you deal with it, and that I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Bye.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
jagpride;1461946 said:

Actually as a community, we pride ourselfs on being competent wellspoken caring individuals, not heartless gearheaded parts mongers that dropped out of the third grade. Your attitude is not going to make you friends here.
BTW There is a prize for the most posts... Its a turbo 6.0L running MoTeC, but you will never win it from Ian because you can only post so much when noone wants to talk to you.

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
lewis15498;1462038 said:
Actually as a community, we pride ourselfs on being competent wellspoken caring individuals, not heartless gearheaded parts mongers that dropped out of the third grade. Your attitude is not going to make you friends here.
BTW There is a prize for the most posts... Its a turbo 6.0L running MoTeC, but you will never win it from Ian because you can only post so much when noone wants to talk to you.

lolz. however, if the person that wrecked the car is just going to trash it, it should be saved before it goes to the crusher..other than that,i hope the damage is repairable for the owner.

jagpride

Nov 17, 2009
So Cal
lewis15498;1462038 said:

So i am heartless and non caring now cause i told moy he was a english teacher?I was obviously being sarcastic and took his advice.i am sorry if i offended anybody no pun intended but didn't know people were gonna take the wrong way.i am not trying to offended no one.

nick88;1462011 said:
You wont get far on this forum.

I'll be the first one to say bye, but probably not the last. I will avoid your post from now on from what you have said in this thread and the way you deal with it, and that I couldn't understand what you were saying.

Bye.

Nick88 sorry if i offended you as well.like i said i was just being sarcastic I did put a smiley face.i wasn't trying to be mean to him i didn't think i would offend any one.So if anyone was offended I am sorry.Sorry moy If i did offended you as well.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
lewis15498;1462038 said:

30k+ and no T-shirt for Biggest post Whore ;)
(damn maybe at 40k)

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
jagpride;1462123 said:
So i am heartless and non caring now cause i told moy he was a english teacher?I was obviously being sarcastic and took his advice.i am sorry if i offended anybody no pun intended but didn't know people were gonna take the wrong way.i am not trying to offended no one.

Wrong. Your heartless and non caring because you could care less what happened to the guy in the accident. Your terrible spelling just makes you look like more of an idiot.

IJ.;1462129 said:
30k+ and no T-shirt for Biggest post Whore ;)
(damn maybe at 40k)

If I'm still around when you hit 50k, I will personally see to it that you get a T-shirt.:icon_razz

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
jagpride;1462123 said:

Nick88 sorry if i offended you as well.like i said i was just being sarcastic I did put a smiley face.i wasn't trying to be mean to him i didn't think i would offend any one.So if anyone was offended I am sorry.Sorry moy If i did offended you as well.

You must be fucking retarded. Nobody is calling you heartless for your English.

YOU'RE AN ASS BECAUSE FOR ALL YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS HURT AND YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT POSSIBLE PARTS.

You deserve a swift kick to the nuts and a reality check...

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
In jags defense, it didn't look like anyone was hurt, not seriously, the mk3 looked like the rear drivers side quarter was hit. People were out of the cars walking around and I didn't see any ambulances, just a dickload of cops. But jag, in the future, try to think about the people involved and not just the parts..that way you don't get mistaken for a piece of shit by the other members here :D

jagpride

Nov 17, 2009
So Cal
suprarx7nut;1462346 said:
You must be fucking retarded. Nobody is calling you heartless for your English.

YOU'RE AN ASS BECAUSE FOR ALL YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS HURT AND YOU'RE CONCERNED ABOUT POSSIBLE PARTS.

You deserve a swift kick to the nuts and a reality check...

I do agree with the reality check i don't know if ill let anybody to close to my balls thou.I ll try to have better spelling.

7M-KDL;1462431 said:
In jags defense, it didn't look like anyone was hurt, not seriously, the mk3 looked like the rear drivers side quarter was hit. People were out of the cars walking around and I didn't see any ambulances, just a dickload of cops. But jag, in the future, try to think about the people involved and not just the parts..that way you don't get mistaken for a piece of shit by the other members here :D

Well do 7M KDL.