anybody want to meet up this saturday

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
If theres any mkIII owners in the area that want to meet up this saturday (if its nice) im tryin to get some cars out for a lil mini meet. Im from Dixon but we could meet up anywhere. I know theres a couple rockford guys that are farely close maybe we could go up there and cruise around or something. Dekalb guys you can come on over too just let me know. Saturday the 11th if anybody is interested.

Dustin

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
im up for it...what about friday night? I start spring break on friday and ill stay in dekalb if this goes down....keep me informed

edit: its also supposed to be like 60 + degrees friday......TARGA WEATHER BIOTCHES~

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
i was looking into starting one next saturday, but if its like 60 on this friday......... i just might be in and have to take her top off!!!!:evil2:

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
i live near midway airport when im at home...spring break is starting so i was kind of hoping to be home by saturday....ill see whats going on...i mean if more people say friday great....if most say saturday ill see what i can do

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
tha supra is no where near running but i can bring my accord :-D...........:(
lmk where/when its at, if its pretty out i'll bring out tah RHD datsun 280z :-D...if not...accord it is

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Yo ahmed you bring the 91 home yet? If not you need to get that thing rolling again its getting nicer out. But yeah were not sure yet on where we are going to meet but were thinkin either here or rockford area. I let everyone know for sure when it gets closer to the weekend but if you guys have friends that want to join shit bring them along too. The more mkIIIs the better.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
boost fiend said:
so are we rideing today or tomorrow? meet up times and place?

yea i was already at home friday morning...plus the weather yesterday was crappy....ill be back in dekalb probobly wednesday or thursday if you want to meet up next weekend or one day after wednesday

supra8795

Feb 26, 2006
Illinois
Sorry fellas. I had a small fire in the engine bay friday night after work so i had to replace a bunch of wires but its up and running 100%. Im thinking if its nice this weeknd we can try this again if anybody is up to it. Let me know.