Anybody runing Apexi NEO ?

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
Is anyone on the forum running the Apex-i Neo Fuel computer?
I am looking for more info about this product on our cars. My setup is a 88 7mgte, 3" exhaust from elbow. Intake, MBC set to 12psi, Stock fuel.
Anyone with any input on the Neo or differences between the neo and safcII please help out.:1zhelp:

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
I guess not. Then lets change it up then. I know alot of you are running the safc II, I would like to know what you thought of it. Can anyone compare it to the Maft pro

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
I have a AFC II and it works great, heard the MAFT-Pro is the way to go and if i did it again, thats what id do.

A couple of my friends have NEOs in their Supras, works just as the AFC II it just looks fancier and has a couple lil extra features.

boosted17

Jun 5, 2005
Florence, KY
I have the neo in my supra. The big difference from the afc II is there is more adjustible pionts on the neo then the afc II. I think the Afc II has 8 the neo has 16.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
Im running the Neo on my 1JZ, works great and the 16 points of adjustability help out a bunch on the car. really need it with my mines ecu running hella rich with out it

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I've been curious about the Neo... no, I'm not thinking of changing. How many load levels does the Neo have? Is it really just limited to "Hi" and "Lo" and just 8 points each?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it in the manual. Hi and Lo and 16 points each.

It is a pretty system.... but, pretty isn't that important to me.

88YotaTurbo

Feb 26, 2006
Wolcott, Ct.
well I guess I'll be saving my pennies for the Maft pro. What are the dimensions of the maft-pro compared to the apexi safcII? I would like to fit it below my headunit to fill the hole from not having a pocket.

MK3Brent

Very expensive....
Aug 1, 2005
Greensboro and Greenville NC
I still come out a few hundred dollars richer.
Just come across deals really.

I'm in no way downing the maft-pro, it's an incredible tuning tool... but I'm stubborn with dinosaur technology. :)

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
annoyingrob said:
It'll fit almost perfectly in the opening for your ash tray. That has to be worth something :)

Thats the location I put mine.

AFC_NEO_Install.jpg