any supra owners in oregoncity or gladstone area want to meet up

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
Gladstone, Oregon, United States
lol for sure just seeing how many in my area would respond

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

hopfully in two weeks ill be rolling agian and we can meet up at mikes drive in up in oregoncity cause theres a nice park right across from it were we can park

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
ma70suprawoner;1644149 said:
lol for sure just seeing how many in my area would respond

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

hopfully in two weeks ill be rolling agian and we can meet up at mikes drive in up in oregoncity cause theres a nice park right across from it were we can park
I'll be there. I live in Oak Grove. Mike's has a killer chilly, cheese fries! Van
p.s. Also, great to see other Supras and their owners. ;) Set a date... and time. Van

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
for sure its taking a while to get this car set up the right way lol im thinking after the holidays will be a good time and hopefully in two weeks i will be able to start my car for the first time and get it to run under its own power im having issue with the 1jz tranny swap as im using a a3o4e auto thats built so the wiring is a sorta a mystery as no one really dose auto swaps ill update a often as i can but between work and the car im pritty busy

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I agree, waiting until after the holidays is a good idea at this time of the month. Let us know when you are ready. It would be great to see your progress too. DO you have a build thread? Van

ma70suprawoner

May 5, 2010
ya i do its called the red dragon revivile if you click on my profile you can get to it although i havent had time to take picks of the 1jz in the car yet this week there will be picks of the motor in the car and of the under carreg all i need to do is hook up the last of the tranny wires witch has been a pain sence i went auto lol but hey the tranny is proven its self to me aganst a boxter s and a corvette so im rolling with it also im going to be taking of the rims that are in the pics and go with some old school vet sawblades witch will look dope