Any Shops In CT?

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I work at a performance shop in milford. Bring the car down and ill remove the turbo send it out and reinstall it. (Pruven performance on the boston post rd.) No one in sate rebuilds turbos that I know of since they have to precesion balanced.

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
tbcmorris;1277215 said:
I work at a performance shop in milford. Bring the car down and ill remove the turbo send it out and reinstall it. (Pruven performance on the boston post rd.) No one in sate rebuilds turbos that I know of since they have to precesion balanced.

Does your shop mainly deal with supras? The car is going in for a head gasket next week. So while the head is off I wanted to send the turbo out.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
Supra90gr;1277231 said:
Does your shop mainly deal with supras? The car is going in for a head gasket next week. So while the head is off I wanted to send the turbo out.

where are you getting the headgasket done? why dont you have us do both. i have been working on these cars for years so all the supras come to me.

Supra90gr

Feb 12, 2009
Connecticut
tbcmorris;1277282 said:
where are you getting the headgasket done? why dont you have us do both. i have been working on these cars for years so all the supras come to me.

The car is not drivable and I don't feel like paying 300 dollars for a tow to milford from glastonbury/manchester area. If anything when he takes off my turbo I'll drop it off to you. I'll let you know when the car goes to the shop. Any idea how much it will cost me for the rebuild? Thanks