Any plans this weekend for a get together?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Upon the request of another Alabamian, I'm starting this for some of us to make plans for upcoming events or simply to get together at Johnny Ray's to watch a football game.

I will start by saying that I've got my Ryder Cup matches this weekend at my country club. Hopefully we can all plan on something later on. We have got to get a group together when Jeff (Racerxj220) comes home to Anniston from Iraq. He also has a 1.5jz with a bigger turbo than mine. He just had to outdo me............:biglaugh:

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Hey this sounds like a great idea Jay...

We definitely need to plan like monthly mini-meets or something...meet up somewhere to eat and hang out.

This weekend I have to work and work...people need there guns haha.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Yea...I sell guns...how did you know? ha.

I work with good 'ol Patrick(Bhamsupra) in hunting and fishing at Academy on 280. He know his stuff about fishing and hunting and I know guns...learning the fishing part. Yep I deal with the gun counter usually...selling guns, showing guns, answering gun related questions, pretty much everything guns. Pretty good place to work, hell I get to mess with guns all day...but it gets old sometimes esp when you get some characters in there that try and quiz you and are internet shooters.

What do you do Sir Jay?

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Oh and if any of yall have questions about guns, ammo, hunting, or fishing just let me or Patrick know and we can help ya out.

Also...anyone know if it is ok to use Windex on rims? Mine are clearcoated factory rims.

Last edited:

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Well - I dont know how crowded the upcoming Speed - "Pinks All Out" event in Montgomery will be, but it would be cool to go there. I am planning on going if I can. I understand the popularity of the show lately had them turning away spectators. NOt for sure on the date so I will see what else posts up but I am up for the meet. I work two jobs so sometimes its kinda tough to get off but I will do what I can.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Yea...someone told me today that you have to buy tickets ahead of time for All Out. Anyone know whats up?

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Well...work is definitely slow today. Very very bored...hince me posting so much while I am here.

Ordering my lowering springs this week or next hopefully...H&R Race. Thought I would share that haha.

That is all.

SilverSoup

Apr 5, 2005
birmingham, al
i'm alittle tied up this weekend, mostly school work. I also think jon(green mkiv) is tied up with school shit aswell. I'd love to shoot the shit with u guys some other time.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Yea...we are kinda using this thread as a general chat for AL folks as well as to form mini-meets and get togethers. So feel free to post whatever.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SS, you haven't registered yet. If you can, please register so we have your info. Thanks.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82781

I can't get together this weekend guys, but I'm usually down for a saturday get together. Those that have seen me, know that I hardly ever pass up a meal, so we can defiantely have lunch. I won't eat chinese or fish though. I love mexican food, barbecue, I can eat italian, and I love Milo's, Krystals, Jacks........so on and so on.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Definitely ice on my windshield this morning...too cold to go to school but I guess I have to...we definitely need to work out some monthly mini-meets though. Think about what is good for you all and post it up.

SupraNBama

Apr 1, 2005
Anniston,Alabama
if any of you guys arent busy there is a few people locally on ars.net going to steele sunday and ive got a cobalt meet sunday and some of us are going to steele afterwards

jcpham

Oct 28, 2008
Fultondale, AL
Allright, A gun person! I'm definitely not an internet shooter? I buy 9mm and 5.56/.223 by the 1000's. I work downtown at a small company doing IT support and Network stuff.

I'm not sure this weekend is good for me, the supra might be out of commision. I'm selling/swapping my wheels this afternoon for the factory rims. The tires are bald as hell, so I won't be driving it far until I get the camber fixed and new tires.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
Yea I tend to be around guns from time to time...haha. Its cool to have a FFL to order anything you want.

Yea I am working all weekend if I didn't say before. But we could all meet during the week as well...like Tues and Thurs are good for me but I know Patrick works then because I don't. We just need to figure something out where we can all get together and shoot the shit.

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
There is a car show @ Hooters in Pelham this Saturday. Register Early for $15.00. Register by 11:00 I think for $25.00. Prizes Awarded

I am going to try and make it. If not, I will at least go check out the cars for a minute.

03bamaGT

Sep 20, 2008
Bham
I don't know if I am going to be able to make it to the show on Saturday...I know a lot of the Mustang guys are going to be there though.