any one remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Supracentral;1223296 said:
Since the account contains "Cryo", the IP address matches yours, and the registration was created from the same computer as the one you are logging in from with your current account, I think it's a pretty "safe" assumption that it's a duplicate, no?

But we didn't ban you, or go off the handle - we asked what's up.

Once again, you can reply to the PM, explaining it...

What's so difficult or out of line about this sequence of events?

1. Cryo was an old CS clan tag that myself, Arthur (Goblin) and CryoVenom (Alex) used.
2. This is his computer that i am using to log in and out of.

Last time i checked asking would have been:

hey, we are just wondering if you can explain this username, it seems that you have the same ip addresses sometimes.

Not:
So, what's with the new screen name? Care to explain?

You know full well that multiple usernames are not allowed...

Just an fyi.
and there was a ninja edit there but i won't bother to respond to that.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I honestly don't know what else to say to you... If you're looking for some sort of apology, I'd suggest you take it up with the mod who "offended" you.

You've treated the staff here far worse than we've treated you... Let it the fuck go, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
Supracentral;1223324 said:
I honestly don't know what else to say to you... If you're looking for some sort of apology, I'd suggest you take it up with the mod who "offended" you.

You've treated the staff here far worse than we've treated you... Let it the fuck go, you're making a mountain out of a molehill.
i don't want an apology, where in my writing does it say that ? ;)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
threaddirection.jpg

Anyone who wants to discuss issues of moderation or general forum feedback, feel free to start a thread in the Website Questions, Suggestions, Problems & Feature Announcements forum, or PM me.

This thread has derailed.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I think you took my PM the wrong way...

Anyway, I apologize if I came across like an asshole. I PM'd you back, I certainly wasn't trying to start anything! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.