any one really miss their first car?

blackturbona

May 10, 2007
kirkland
my first car was an 84 celica GT. had it for 4 years until i was rearended and now its no more :(

and i was lookin around craigslist today and it makes me want to sell my audi, keep a lot of cash and buy one again! but at the same time it would be such a downgrade...

anyone else miss their first car of theyre teen years? it was a great car thats for sure

and ps.
i would however, trade the audi(97 a4) for a mk3 supra :naughty:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
My first car was a 1979 Oldsmobile 98 Regency. It was a black 2-door 6.6L V-8 that had 6 seatbelts, an 8-track player and such soft seats and suspension that would make you swear you were riding on air. It was a terrible gas hog, sure, and filling it up would bankrupt me now, but I miss that car.
It came down with mechanical problems right as my Dad's job had the family move cross-country, right after high school graduation, and right before I left for the military - so we got rid of it. Most I've seen are 4-door, model 88 or are slightly different in some way. The closest I have ever seen to mine was a pristine white one, while I was taking a detour in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
"Man, that really takes me back."

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
My first car was a 1994 Pontiac Grand Am Sedan SE 4cyl.. Spacey car with great gas mileage but was gutless.. I miss it for nostalgic reasons, but thats about it.. I've got the cars I want now

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
blackturbona;1018724 said:
my first car was an 84 celica GT. had it for 4 years until i was rearended and now its no more :(

I really missed my 83 Celica GT :p

That's why I bought it back. It was going to be scrapped, so I bought it, and am in the process of fixing it, to sell to a good home.

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

I think about that car everyday.

With I/H/E and a 50shot... that thing was my Honda eater. Type R Integras and swapped hatches for breakfast Lunch and Dinner.

101786662_l.jpg

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
89 Celica ST, and while it looked like a POS and was super slow, I do miss it. I just sold it two weeks ago.

Scot

Enough is Never Enough
Jan 9, 2008
Houston, TX
1st car.... 1968 Chevelle SS396. I bought it with 49k miles. It was a beautiful car and still my favorite of all time. Yes I miss it!

Abi_one

Thrill seeker
Sep 14, 2007
The streets of Anaheim
My first car was a 1985 Supra/ Celica that was completely restored until my bro lost control and totaled the front end:cry::3d_frown:. I was in Mexico when that happened. I was so depressed i downed a bottle of Tequila. I miss her so much.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
don't miss my first, but damn i miss my second one :-/

clean as hell "write me a ticket" red '89 supra turbo targa 5 speed... t-boned... RIP
I still own the car, but she's dead.

funny thing is, I never got a ticket in her... now that i look back, I can hardly see how i didn't get any tickets! In fact one time I went past a state trooper on highway 58 (virginia) doing 110 in a 55 (over the top of a hill @ WOT) he was at a turnaround, facing me when I flew past. I slowed back to the speed limit because I didn't know the area and there was no use in running, but all he did was drive past me as if nothing happened. I guess i'm just shocked now that I look back, it almost seems unfair the amount of things I got away with in that car.

n507664033_408330_5302.jpg

Last edited: