Any one ever have a Dynapak clutch?

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Mk3Jesse said:
i just purchased a dynapak clutch kit for 212.96 at autozone, with a lifetime waranty, i was just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with this clutch?

lol jesus i thot u were slow66, that avatar fooled me. i was gonna ask how is an autozone clutch going to handle the motor that will go on that monster.

id PM 89jdm7m, he's a friends of mine.
i know he got an autozone clutch, but im not sure if its that same.

Mk3Jesse

Fire is my friend.
Oct 22, 2006
Augusta, GA
www.myspace.com
oscolivar1 said:
lol jesus i thot u were slow66, that avatar fooled me. i was gonna ask how is an autozone clutch going to handle the motor that will go on that monster.

id PM 89jdm7m, he's a friends of mine.
i know he got an autozone clutch, but im not sure if its that same.
lol i stole his avatar out of that Who's avatar is this lol. :D.
ok ill try messaging him.

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
I think you're gonna find that most of us use aftermarket clutches, so other then telling you it's probably not better then stock, I don't think you're gonna find a whole lot of info.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Try it and find out.

An autozone clutch held perfectly my 291lbs/ft of torque in my '88 V6 Camaro (I turbocharged it, stock was 136lbs/ft)

Just be sure to do a good, gentle breakin. I MEAN IT. If you don't break it in properly, you will glaze the disc and you won't get it to hold any power! The lifetime warranty means you can always take it back and apply what you paid toward a real aftermarket clutch set, if this one burns up!

flyjum

Oct 5, 2006
Mesa AZ
I have one in my 5mge. I can dip it in second and it just spins with 160 hp 5m. Good for price and you can always return it.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
Junk junk junk. I had on on , my Toyota truck and it held less than the OEM clutch!!. I guess If you just want a cheap replacement.....but I wouldnt put any type of upgrades with it. I would never buyt that brand again. The Toyota units are really good, I have heard up to 300+ whp with the stock clutch.