Any interest in new floormats?

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
Well I just got these in and was letting everyone know that she can still get them made. She is working on a group pricing for us. The last group buy went different than most as some of you know. Anyway's I think they came out real nice would of liked to have more of an offset on the mk3 rear mat. maybe a grey lettering.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p919247_1.jpg

p919247_2.jpg

I like the berber but plush is better when you go barefoot.
p919247_3.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's a beautiful carpet you got there George. Is that going around the commode and in front of the tub?

I kid I kid...............:love:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
jugodegolf;919315 said:
Good idea Jay. btw the blind date went just okay, but I met a hottie last night.

Does she have a sister? what? Did I say that? Vonda, IJ must be changing my posts again.

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
I bet that doesn't stay white after a few weeks. Will look just like the color on the mats above. :D

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Guyana00;920604 said:
What is the range of cost being considered for group pricing? Also, what other colours are these available in?

This is just too see if there is any interest. There was a group buy in late 06 early 07
dark blue looks good carlos has a set.
grey both med grey and dark grey which works for shadow grey cars.
i'm sure she can do burgandy
i also have a set of new black ones

I think that covers out interiors except for the rare brown one's.

I also asked Joe/oneJoeZee about getting those turboA style one's redone. we'd have to send them in though.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
sorcereur;920603 said:
I bet that doesn't stay white after a few weeks. Will look just like the color on the mats above. :D

Not if you pay attention. I have white script on my mats and have had them for 2 years. They are just as white as the day I bought them. Be careful and tear a strip off all of your passengers if they step on them.

I would be in on this if I didn't already have a full set. I may be in for just the rear mat if we can get it separately.

Also, it might be an idea to offer them in black. My mats are black and I love the look. (light grey interior) I can post pics of you want.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
mischief7m;920708 said:
are those any thinner than the stock mats, because the problem i have with my mats is that it slips under the clutch and i cant depress the clutch all the way..

correct. these have the rubber backing with those little rubber pointy thingamaggies.

they are good quality btw.