Any Info on User "Spaniard"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
i purchased a fan shroud from this guy and was told it was sent last monday. I haven't heard anything since then and have sent multiple PMs and an email.
He said my order was going out on the same day of many others.
Does anyone know any info about this guy or is anyone in the same situation as me?
I'm gettin a little worried.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
ummmm yeah, he said he wanted my oil sandwich plate and that was like 2 weeks ago....so i am wondering the same thing....SPANIARD, where are you?

Nocheez

Probably posts too much
Apr 17, 2005
Charlotte, NC
-=Fonz=-;1074071 said:
I've met the guy, he seems like a good guy. I've heard that he's been busy with work
That's no excuse; everyone's busy. If you commit to a transaction you need to follow through promptly.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
10secdream;1074061 said:
I bought a boost controller from him awhile back and he has terrible communication. I did eventually get my item after I filed a paypal claim......

Filed a PP claim then gave him a + on iTrader!?!?
Sorry but that isnt a + transaction and future buyers should be aware of it. If he isnt responsible enough to take care of obligations, then he shouldnt be allowed to sell here.

10secdream

Got Boost?
Sep 11, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Kckazdude;1074275 said:
Sorry but that isnt a + transaction and future buyers should be aware of it. If he isnt responsible enough to take care of obligations, then he shouldnt be allowed to sell here.

There is a long story behind it but he had what I believe to be a legitimate excuse at the time for delayed shipping. I now realize it was not the situation but the seller at hand and it is completely unacceptable.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
-=Fonz=-;1074071 said:
I've met the guy, he seems like a good guy. I've heard that he's been busy with work

I liked him alot when I met him as well. But I don't think this is the first post like this one. I saw him say he was getting hammered with overtime somewhere else lately. Did you have one of these threads 10secdream?

I think he's a good guy.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
I will tell you straight up.

Why not be honest from the get go?

Why say " I will ship Monday" and then monday comes and goes and nothing. Communication is ALWAYS what seperates a good seller from a not so good a seller.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
He may be getting hammered with OT at work. He may be a great guy. But as figgie stated above, he needs to be commincating with his buyers. If he is telling them that RL issues are getting the best of him at the moment, people are understanding and will work with him. When he doesnt let anyone know anything and it is all second and third hand information, you get threads like this.

Spaniard

Banned
Oct 21, 2005
La pearla PR
Well, it is news to me to see this thread. I am sorry for having bad communication people, I was going through tough stuff employment wise. I did keep my word in every case people and everyone was taken care of. At no point was I dishonest nor misleading. I have been upfront and intend to keep it that way.

theKnifeArtist...

It has been sent out and I have already Pm'd you sir. You can see from the part out thread that I am back on the forums and everyone has been in direct contact with me and i have told everyone that they can call me at anytime

10secdream;1074061 said:
I bought a boost controller from him awhile back and he has terrible communication. I did eventually get my item after I filed a paypal claim......

I have no excuess for my tardiness, but once again, I still followed through. Fedex had the blame on that one as well sending it the wrong way. But yes, I didnt back to you promptly. My apologies.

-=Fonz=-;1074071 said:

Yes I have been and recently quite my job cause it was messing my life up, from SM to the girlfriend.

black87turbo;1074183 said:
ummmm yeah, he said he wanted my oil sandwich plate and that was like 2 weeks ago....so i am wondering the same thing....SPANIARD, where are you?

Haha. I pm'd you but never got a response back, you still got it boss?!

Nocheez;1074248 said:
That's no excuse; everyone's busy. If you commit to a transaction you need to follow through promptly.

I do agree, completely. I'm not throwing excusses but merely my story. It could have been worse by me screwing everyone over, but I have just been merely tardy in my shipments. I once again apologize and this behavior will not be seen from me again.

Kckazdude;1074275 said:

I agree. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I have sold stuff here for years and only recently have a bad some late shipments. They were all late, not scammed, lets make sure thats clear.

suprastanger507mgte;1074290 said:
I bought some stuff from him recently. His shipping is too darn slow, but I got my part a few days ago. took almost a week and half then sent out the items.

Yeah. Sorry about that sir, but I'm glad I gave you a good price and was able to come through just like I said I would.

10secdream;1074353 said:
There is a long story behind it but he had what I believe to be a legitimate excuse at the time for delayed shipping. I now realize it was not the situation but the seller at hand and it is completely unacceptable.

I understand and apologize. Like I said, no excuse for this behaviour but I had some personal issues that got cleared up and I'm glad I was able to make amends. I have never been dishonest or scammed anyone out of their money, that would be stupid and I like being here in the community.

zm_br;1074466 said:
Jon's a great guy. He's going through some employment situations right now. He told me he'd be on tonight to post everyone's tracking numbers.

<posting this in his for sale thread too>

Yup. It was nice to meet you sir. Had some issues with employment, but thats long behind me and taken care of.

ForcedTorque;1074470 said:
I liked him alot when I met him as well. But I don't think this is the first post like this one. I saw him say he was getting hammered with overtime somewhere else lately. Did you have one of these threads 10secdream?

I think he's a good guy.

Thank you for the nice comment. I was working literally a 60+ hours a week and was backed up big time. Let me tell you, it really screwed things up for me a lot. I hate to have gotten on some of your bad sides people and hopefully you can see I am trying to be as forthcoming as possible. If I can ever help any of you locally or with anything else, I would be more than happy to set aside time to do so.

figgie;1074471 said:
I will tell you straight up.

Why not be honest from the get go?

Why say " I will ship Monday" and then monday comes and goes and nothing. Communication is ALWAYS what seperates a good seller from a not so good a seller.

I was honest and always honest, just not getting on the forums and sending stuff late was my downfall. I wasnt exactly living lavish with peoples money here on the forums, just working my ass of at work to make ends meet and was not able to juggle with SM at the same time. That is in the past and my previous employer knows this.

Kckazdude;1074482 said:
He may be getting hammered with OT at work. He may be a great guy. But as figgie stated above, he needs to be commincating with his buyers. If he is telling them that RL issues are getting the best of him at the moment, people are understanding and will work with him. When he doesnt let anyone know anything and it is all second and third hand information, you get threads like this.

I understand this. I hate seeing a thread like this, breaks my heart. I love my supra and all you guys that help me out so much. I had my rough patch, hoping to make things right people. Anything I can do to help, just name it, I would.

joel903;1075689 said:
Reminds me of my transaction with "lenny". Remember to leave bad feedback!

I hope everyone doesnt as I have provided them with their items with no dishonesty or misleading information. While this may be your right, I hope you understand my situation.

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
Anyone that posted in this thread saying anything bad should really take a second look. I was totally able to talk to Jonathan when I needed to. I had complete communication and my parts were being shipped. He is working hard and making a living, why would anybody on this forums talk trash about that... It's understanding that some of you could be mad about "bad communication" but who's fault it that??? I would have to say that it is the buyer.

*jonathan posted his personal email and his phone number on the sale thread, I was able to call and talk to him. When I left a message i got a reply or called shortly after. So before you bad mouth somebody try calling and talking to the person.

Whasian

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
It is not that. I do not know the gent nor did I do a business transaction with him.

But communication, even if just to say, "hey I had life issues right now but as soon as I send the stuff out, I will let you know" will be fine.

Yes I know that this is not his regular business but how you do business here, usually means how you will do business in the future with other fellow supramania folks. Again it was not a bad mouth, more like some advise.

Everyone here has had life comeup in some way shape or form. We all understand. :) But HE needs to tell us that not anyone else (like he did in post #16).

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
I'd like to take the time and end this thread the way my transacation did.
There were a bunch of bumps in the road and things were not working out because of various reasons outside of his control*cough*fedex*cough*. Thoughout the transacation, he really did everything to make it better on my side of the deal. He even offered to refund my money in full and to take the shipping hit after i recieved my part.
John is a good guy and I'd like him to be recognized as going above and beyond to make the customer happy.
Thanks John!

Status
Not open for further replies.