Any Houston Meets?

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Not sure when the next big meet is, you do know of Houstonperformancedriving.com right? There's always stuff going on weekly, nothing worth driving 90 miles for, unless you're really bored

GEOSTORM

Sep 1, 2006
RICHMOND,TEXAS
hey guys
how close to H town are you ? i'm in richmond tx
new to this toyota supra thing ( former honda guy ) i wanted something that was rear wheel drive and i found it has lots of work to be done and need lots of help from fellow supra owners i do all of my mechanic work

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
There's usually a Planet Zero meet every other week. It's an anime/arcade place and the meet gets pertty big, but it's ok since the owners of PZ themselves own a 1JZ soarer and a MK4. you can find the MK4 usually parked in front of the store during a meet. hit up the metropolitan section of www.houston-imports.com/forums for more info on PZ.

87supraholic

Sep 17, 2006
houston,tx
hey dude if u find out about any houston meets could u let me know...cuz me and a buddy of mine own 87 mk 3's and we were tryin to find out if there were any htown meets..we're in new caney about 25 miles north of houston....but if u find out would u let me know plz.

aight thanx

gotboost?mk3

Supra lova
Aug 12, 2005
houston, tx
this many people yall should get together and just roll into one of the already well established meets. havent been in the houston seen for awhile but im sure there is atleast still one. i would even have my friend drive my car up there

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
Yeah I gave Rudy my spare GTE fuel pump. I had the car at EngineLogics. They can't tune it now becuase It blew another darn turbo. So I Just bought a Wideband for myself, and I'm going to go pick up the car, hopefully find a turbo soon. And do some base tuning myself.

~Dan