Any BC owners?

manzai

2 supras and counting!
Jul 20, 2006
North Vancouver
I seem to be the only North Van guy. Except for that lucky bastard with the black, lowered, auto, mk4.

P.S. Arizzle, you should swing by and see if there's anything you want from my part out.

Andrew

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
manzai;1360068 said:
I seem to be the only North Van guy. Except for that lucky bastard with the black, lowered, auto, mk4.

P.S. Arizzle, you should swing by and see if there's anything you want from my part out.

Andrew

What car are you parting? I'm interested in some parts maybe.

EDIT: I see you are keeping the drive train, I was looking for a spare R154.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
I'm in Abbotsford, I've got another buddy with a '90 who lives about 5km away, and another buddy who's got an '87, his dad has an '88, his mom has a '92 and they have 2 more part cars that are still in full working/running condition, just have a bunch of trim pieces and interior parts missing. We've gone out a few times just the 5 of us but it's very rare to have all our cars working and on the road at the same time :(

enjoi.this

Formerly ChrisC
Aug 18, 2008
Kelowna, BC
canadian mole;1371111 said:
What about Us Okanagan Boys I am rebuilding a 89 and live in Kelowna. Just letting you know we are out there.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101838

Are there any shows in Van that Supras show up at because I have not seen one up here at car show

Thats interesting, you live just up the street from me. Ive seen that car sitting there for a while and was somewhat curious on what the deal with it was. Its great to see something is happening with it!

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
MROsborne;1397884 said:
Balls man, what would have to have been repaired?

Motor was doneskiys needed rebuild or replace......the supra was my DD so it had to be replaced asap.....but dont worry, Ill be back soon enough. Thinking Mark iv next time :evil2::evil2: