any atlanta people on here???

supra firefighter

Sep 8, 2005
gwinnett
Hey I'm in the ATL live in Gwinnett and I'm a firefighter in Cobb County my car should back on the road in the next few weeks and I'll be up for meeting.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
My sister lives in Alpharetta and I come down from Chattanooga every now and then to visit. I'd be at Supra Shootout, but I'm low on cash till springtime.
If you see a 2-tone blue 87 turbo/targa the beginning of Nov that would be me. My niece is expected around then so it's mandatory for me to be there.

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Looks like I'll be in town the weekend of Nov 4-6. She's having a c-section on the first and my mom will be there to take care of her.

Probably won't have too much time to meet up, but I'll probably be at the mall in Alpha(don't know which one it is, but my sis and bro-in-law work there, he used to have a 93 RX R1 before he wrecked it 3 times).

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Well, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it down. Between no gas money and having to rewire the knock sensor this weekend(if it warms up enough).

I might be down on the 23rd to visit my sister, but it could be a rental car(if I don't feel the Supra is up for it), but then it's on to Orlando to visit my parents for Thanksgiving.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
How many of you have planned on going to the ATL photoshoot in mid November? Here is the info for you guys if you can not get on SF.

Invited: All Supras (MKI-MKIV)
Date: November 20, 2005
Time: 4:30pm
Place: Meet up at the Varsity then drive to the photo spot