Any active NWesterners?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I mean active outside of the forums! I just got a car! Whos in the puget sound area? Looking for people to cruise with, help with mods. Go to drags. Or is this just happening everywhere else? I saw a white NA in kirkland on 405 N the other day, I waived, and he got away from me as fast as possible... Like I was trying to mess with him... Just want some supra enthusiasts to keep feeding my passion. Put faces on names. I belong to PAC NW Supras, but it seems nothing ever happens... and It won't let me join Supraforums, am I missing anything? Check out my pics, No one has even rated me, wtf!!! I'm in Everett with big plans for the sup. Later

SnowMongoose

May 20, 2005
Bellingham, WA
Seems like there are a few around seattle....

and up here in the frigid north of bellingham, we have a pretty good number of supra guys who hang out together...

uh, yeah, thats about it until you hit canada.

M

mattonedime

Nice ride man..

I think all the NW Supra owners are afraid of the internet.. You just missed the PacNW Supra Nationals a few weeks ago, it was actually very cool! Feel free to cruise down to Portland sometime, there are quite a few of us down here who like to hit the dragstrip on the weekends.

-Matt

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Hey man, I'm active. Old, but active! Don't race too much, but always up for some crusin'. Those rims on your car (top pic on domain) MHT Quans, right? The Blitz 03 lookalikes, totally awesome! Not to mention extremely rare. I think I remember that Supra for sale in the Auto Trader about 2 1/2 years or so ago. Am I right? It had those MHT rims on it. I called on it, and it was alredy sold :cry: Oh well, heres mine...

PM me some time, and maybe we can roll somewhere. Waitin' for my bud Sidewayz to get his custom painted 88T fixed also. The more Sup's the better! Are you planning on attending the Kelowna, B.C. meet on the 13-14?

Later,
Tom

Last edited:

boosted_88

Jun 21, 2005
Soon enough I'll be prowling my mk3 around,It's all torn apart and in a million nuts and bolts right now,Im located In southern OR if anyone needs a hand on beef'n up there ride or just wanna take a peek under my car cover.... :evil2:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I'm active, tho I'm across the border. I make it down to the Seattle area pretty often for one thing or another. The PacNW Nationals were a heck of a lot of fun, had a great time down there.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
im like 3 hours from seattle in the town of wenatchee but if you go to pstoc.com there are allot of active toyota guys and some pretty sick supras too. we just had a meet in woodenville,

hit www.pstoc.com they are pretty active as far as meets and cruises go, next big one is going to be the global import car show in tacoma sept 17. join up its easier to organize local meets and meet people arround your area.

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
Im down here in portland if anyone ever wants to meet up and cruise but it seems most you got a state up on me. i know there is some mk3's round town here but the nice ones don't come out very often and havent really found anyone up for like a routine meet or anything. Repping the DD supra here. Word

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Heh... at the PacNW meet, after the drags, a bunch of the Mk3 drivers were waiting in the parking lot all lined up. One of the folks there was looking at the lineup and said "Holy crap, I don't think I've ever seen so many Mk3s in one place."

It's funny, the meets up here are all Mk3s, we can't bribe a Mk4 guy to show up for love or money.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
91T breezen' said:
Hey man, I'm active. Old, but active! Don't race too much, but always up for some crusin'. Those rims on your car (top pic on domain) MHT Quans, right? The Blitz 03 lookalikes, totally awesome! Not to mention extremely rare. I think I remember that Supra for sale in the Auto Trader about 2 1/2 years or so ago. Am I right? It had those MHT rims on it. I called on it, and it was alredy sold :cry: Oh well, heres mine...

PM me some time, and maybe we can roll somewhere. Waitin' for my bud Sidewayz to get his custom painted 88T fixed also. The more Sup's the better! Are you planning on attending the Kelowna, B.C. meet on the 13-14?

Later,
Tom

Those rims are the MHT Qwans. the blitz knockoffs, but hey I was 19... Wait til you see my new rims, they'll be here in mid Sept!! I sold that car to some guy who lived in Sultan in 2000, so may be he sold it a few years later! Wish I could see it one more time... I saw it a few years back while driving through, I got all excited, it still looked awesome. Then as I watched the tail lights fade I was sooo sad :(

Wish I could make it to the BC meet, but the sup will be in the body shop. Well I'm glad you guys all replied, I'd like to meet up with you guys so we can be like the SoCal guys, only cooler and better looking(cars). Well now you know I'm local, so if your ever going to the everett area (for some god awful reason) or going to the drags at pacific raceways pm me so I can check out your rides!!!

bkma71

supra coupe
Jun 7, 2005
troutdale, Oregon
supraman2251 said:
I'll be active when I get my license back in november, but I dont drag. drift and grip only for me.

I hate when people say they are all drift... If your gunna say that you better be damn good in my opinnion because otherwise your just another show car except one that is asking to get wrecked.