Any accountants out there that could lend a hand

JZ_killa_t68

Fartknocker
Jun 19, 2005
Sin City
I really suck at this, and basically what it would involve is going through all my timesheets and comparing them to my paystubs and looking for errors. The pay would be a % of the $ in errors that are found. Here's the problem, the difference in what I come up with and what my work comes up with for the last 6 months is about $12k. I don't think that I'm being paid for all the overtime that I am working (about 10-50 hours a week). If I take all the hours that I worked this year, and multiply it by my dollarly amt that I was paid (not counting for the raise I got may first, and not entereing in overtime), I still come up $3k short.

socc924

Mar 31, 2005
CT and Philly
You aren't forgetting to adjust for taxes are you? I know its a dumb question but I figured I would ask anyway. If you want I could try figuring it out, just pm me or something. I can go on aim too.

JZ_killa_t68

Fartknocker
Jun 19, 2005
Sin City
I got it figured out. I never realized that I worked as much as I did in the last 6 weeks (just shy of 500 hours), and that they're about 4 weeks behind on my reports (plus the 2 weeks worth that I just sent in =6 weeks) anyrate, I should have one hell of a pay check next week.