AntiLag launch and Flyby 2JZ MK3

Dec 31, 2010
IL
suprafanatic;1881541 said:
Well would you look at that, my car is in this video!! at 1:25 the camera car is me!! ahah.

Hey man Thank so much Nate! Hope you don't mind me using your footage, and hope you like the car's update vid. Going waaay bigger if it doesn't sell by winter! Shouldn't need any money after January. Plans for all out boost with e85! Wish me luck!

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
MA67SupraTurbo;1881697 said:
Hey man Thank so much Nate! Hope you don't mind me using your footage, and hope you like the car's update vid. Going waaay bigger if it doesn't sell by winter! Shouldn't need any money after January. Plans for all out boost with e85! Wish me luck!

Luck has been wished ;)

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Dec 31, 2010
IL
chris_u_diaz;1875373 said:
holy rev limiter

LOL! I had the Anti Lag Hard wired, thus the soot shooting out with the timing retardation at around 4K while starting the burnout, so it was weak to start. You may be able to hear me let off a bit and unswitch it to really be able to revv out when I took off. This entire vid was only at 22 psi, and RIGHT when I solved the spark blowout issue, (I'm a retard and had a huge non viewable ground unsecured) it f#cking snowed! It ran perfect the day before snow! The engine may come out this winter, the trans will for a new clutch at least. Thanks for all the replies! This is the only girl in my life, and considering the alternative, I may spoon feed it for a while! -Steve-

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Mr Bojangles;1901841 said:
Awesome video! Did you flip the radiator hoses on that? Looks like the water pump runs to the lower radiator.

Yes the Hoses are like the 7M, but a Mishimoto Rad and Fan with Hardpipe are going in this winter. Going to pull the engine and change a few seals/gaskets, and a new clutch, to name a few things.

PS, love the boxman pic. lol

Dec 31, 2010
IL
Mr Bojangles;1902086 said:
I think that's a clever idea. My fan is dangerously close to the upper rad pipe on my swap and I've been looking for a solution.

The flow is the way it is for a reason in respect to the thermostat and waterpump. I have had no problem with my setup whatsoever, and my housing doesn't have the bend that goes around to the top of the Rad. I will fix that but must insist you run your pipes as is, and only use my way as a temp fix. Again, I had no problems, but please take heed while running backwards. The coolant is going in the bottom of Rad and being pushed upwards, so keep that in mind. Always keep tabs on coolant quantity, always keep it topped the f*ck off if running like I have. On my Supra If an IC blows the engine and fan moves and blows something, but E-fans with a mishi will fix that...and polyurethane mounts. If it weren't for winter i'd ride replacing a 4th Rad, instead of solving problems...I so adore my Dragon...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
MA67SupraTurbo;1902400 said:
...I so adore my Dragon...
Don't you mean Swan? Or is it Boat? I've always wondered that about mine... so I call it DragonSwanBoat. :p

Dec 31, 2010
IL
te72;1903248 said:
Don't you mean Swan? Or is it Boat? I've always wondered that about mine... so I call it DragonSwanBoat. :p

My niece called it a pigeon because she knows how much I hate it. I love the CelSup Emblem. Got it on my keychain.