Another You have to be freeken Kidding!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
They have an 87 supra listed for ten thousand dollars. They had five total MKIII's.
Sorry Soup, but I didn't see any gay blue ones.....................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JustAnotherVictim said:
Does not work for me.
I get the homepage.

Them racist bastards.................if we find them we'll kick the shit out of them JAV........................;)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I look everyday for a 89+ turbo manual car for cheep. I plan to find the car steel the parts I need for my build, and part out the rest of the car to get some of my money back. But this is all hush hush cause I am not allowed to do anything to my car until we get a new house, so I need to find a really good deal to get it oked.......lol:icon_bigg

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
What's so funny about that? the 88 used to get 30mpg on the highway, about 27 in town. Turbo with intake and exhaust... I think there's 2 or 3 other memebers on here that get similar mileage...

D34DC311 said:
Cool, lets sticky this thread ca
use I've been finding some weird ones too.
Like this supra that gets 30mpg.
LOL
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...+descending|Q-descending|Z-37187&aff=national

Someone buy this for me, so I dont feel my wallet smoking in my pocket as I drive my supra(I can afford gas just a joke, im not broke people)
30mpg ahahhah

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Justin said:
What's so funny about that? the 88 used to get 30mpg on the highway, about 27 in town. Turbo with intake and exhaust... I think there's 2 or 3 other memebers on here that get similar mileage...

LOL
uhh no, roling down a hill yea 30mpg.
and wtf does used to get? Im pretty sure things dont just disappear like those statistics.

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
da89soup said:
I look everyday for a 89+ turbo manual car for cheep. I plan to find the car steel the parts I need for my build, and part out the rest of the car to get some of my money back. But this is all hush hush cause I am not allowed to do anything to my car until we get a new house, so I need to find a really good deal to get it oked.......lol:icon_bigg
What are you looking for parts wise? I have tons of poopra parts and might have what your lookin for.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys give me the giggles!!! The most I have ever gotten with my car is 22-23mpg. But I am sure if you turn off everything in the car including the radio, dont use cruise and travel the whole way down hill anything could be possible...................................lol

Killermk3- Thanks but I have a plan and I am really cheap so you dont want to sell me anything anyway.......lol.... I want to find a 89+ whole turbo car to get the driveline out of. I dont even care if the engine is dead, but it needs to be rebuildable. I most likely wont pay mare than 7-800!! My thought is I can part out the rest and get most if not all my parts for free........k tks

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
D34DC311 said:
LOL
uhh no, roling down a hill yea 30mpg.
and wtf does used to get? Im pretty sure things dont just disappear like those statistics.

Used to as in we don't own the car anymore... it was sold almost a year ago.

Cruise set, top on, AC on from here to cali.

I'm not going to argue with you, I'm just telling you what gas mileage we used to get.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
I paid almost that much for my supra, cept mine is an 89, turbo, and had 88K miles on it, 100% stock from the muffler to the tape deck to the fuel filter. Also it was canadian, and we pay more up here.

I wouldnt offer than guy any more than 2 grand tops.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
If you say you got 30mpg, w/e, I'm glad for you, but I don't get how.

The original window sticker lists 17/22. I average 16-17ish, mostly city driving, and driving fairly conservatively.
Over the summer when I was commuting I was hitting mid 18's but the highest I have *ever* got was 19 something.

And the carsoup page wouldn't load for me either, home page as well. JAV you're not alone, its just us Cali guys they don't like I guess....

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I still dont understand for those who say they have gotten 30mpgs, its impossible. your calculations have got to be way off.