"another" thread by me, i know but i need tuning help

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
so ive been searching and cannot seem to have any luck. im trying to get my car running. it has a newly rebuilt motor with mhg, +.020 bore, 660cc injectors, afpr, safc, lex afm. i can get the car to start and it idles really low, like less than 500rpm. i have my base fuel pressure set to about 30psi in order to satisfy the 2.5 Vf signal. mine is actually reading 2.2 volts at this very low idle. however, my wideband says that it is rich while the ecu thinks its normal. my car will only idle for a little while then it dies. the safc is hooked up and all values set at zero except for the Hi/Lo throttle setting which is at 70/69. i never moved my tps and it idled fine before the rebuild. do i need to adjust tps because of my other mods? what do i need to do? thanks in advance.

89supracrazy

Oct 31, 2009
wise
Do you have the sonic screw in the Lexus afm or do you have full bypass. I am just learning but at idle if you have 660 wouldn' t you have to take the safc to the - figures to slow the pulse width of the injectors. I know you got the fuel pressure but with the big injectors the computer is still opening the injectors the same as it was with stock ones causing it to run rich. I also thought people running the larger injectors would need a standalone. I would like to know to if anybody chimes in.