another sig request

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
hey all, since i suck at PS and pretty much MS paint, could someone make a simple sig for me?

basic theme : from battery to boost to bust

basic idea : going from NA to turbo to a BHG

Basic layout : battery to boost to bust header with the battery gauge transitioning to the boost gauge transitioning to the temp gauge (all working, if possible (and of course, with the temp needle skyrocketing))

thanks all!

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
ill grab some tonight.

ill be able to get the voltmeter and the temp gauge but the temp wont be anywhere near redline

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
theKnifeArtist said:
i'd say throw the birdcage light in there for the bhg whoever is gonna whip that up for clip

I have interrupted this thread to say, your sig is teh sex.

That is all.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
knife, that sig is f'ing awesome. think you could let me use your boost gauge in your avatar? and yeah, birdcage is definitely a better idea than the temp gauge.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Im bored at home and need some practice, I havent touched PS since my sig and I was extremely lazy on it, I like your idea, mind if I give it a shot?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Im no where near done but this is the gauge I made FROM SCRATCH, spent about an hr or so so far, I can change stuff around I have the PSD with about 10 layers so far. Lemme know if Im on the right track.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

also I dont have to skew it, I have the unskewed copy, I was just testing views. I Still plan to play with the needle a little and try some other blurs.

BTW my monitors going dimm, its on its way out, so this might be brighter than I can see and may look like shit, lemme know.

Last edited:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
phoenix, holy hell...i love that. nah i dont mind if you use it, as long as i get to share the finished product!

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I wanted to make sure you liked it b4 I moved on to the next phase. This alone took some time for me, about an hr from scratch, measurings a bitch in PS without a pad haha. Ill move on to phase 2, is there anything else you want in it or what? IE do you want your tag name in it or anything like that?

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
just make sure you can get across the point 'from battery to boost to blown (or bhg or bust, whatever you think is best). might be cool to put that across the bottom.

and make sure you give yourself a shitload of credit, cause this is looking nicer than i had ever intended.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
yeah Im working on it right now, Im sorry its taking so long, last week my life was on pause, A LOT of bad shit happened with me and I was underground with my mood. Im workin now! See it soon.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

There ya go, anything you want added? Changed? like it?

You WILL NOT hurt my feelings, if you want it changed, please tell me, I aim to please 100%

OR slight variation of color to emphasize

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
now that looks fucking awesome. excellent job, +1 for PS skills.

would it be possible to do graphics that could be printed large scale, for later occasions?

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Clip said:
now that looks fucking awesome. excellent job, +1 for PS skills.

would it be possible to do graphics that could be printed large scale, for later occasions?

Yeah of course, you mean like me make something else similar later for you to print or me make THAT bigger to print?

I did a poster once that a guy who had one of those company pro 15k$ printers made a 3 x 4' poster of a halo thing I made, then he made an xbox skin also, it was fuckin sweet to see everyone loving my work so much.

sorry, yes i can make big shit haha.

I'm pleased you like it so much, +1 for that

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
yeah, just big stuff in general. perhaps something i could use for a vinyl pattern or so forth, but you'll probably have me asking for something sooner or later.