Another "Post your favorite picture of my car"

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
p263366_1.jpg

think this is my fav right now because you don't get to see any boo boos (except the pinstriping cut, lol)

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
This isn't my fav pic. I find it funny and sad at the same time!!!! It sucks its under a ton of snow but its funny because the sabb is the only running car in the pic and the owner dosn't live at my house. Theres also two celices off to the left and a mini van on the right. There was so much snow on the mini van you couldn't even see it!!!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Whats wrong with a scope on the M16/AR15

the canadian C7 has a sight at least we can hit something without going threw a whole mag

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
The M16 was developed(In part) for quick follow up shots on the modern battlefield, unlike the trench warfare that came to an end at WWI. When very long shots were taken.

Not to different than having super swampers on a Supra.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
but the m16 being a 223 round is incredably accurate round and was used to some extent in vietnam as a sniper rifle

Oh i should mention that the C7 is the canadian vesion on the m16 and is consider by most to be more reliable and more accurate

Last edited:

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
silent_sniper said:
but the m16 being a 223 round is incredably accurate round and was used to some extent in vietnam as a sniper rifle

Oh i should mention that the C7 is the canadian vesion on the m16 and is consider by most to be more reliable and more accurate

didnt win that one for some reason :p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
silent_sniper said:

The M193 round was real good. The M855 round being heavier, with the A2 barrell, is even better. With the iron sights you can fire multiple aimed shots quickly. The scope detracts from that. Not the accuarcy part obviously. Talk about a thread hijack.:biglaugh: What has Canada done different with the design? It is from Colt still?

L

lanky189

This one i don't have anymore but i love this pic.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

This one I do still have:
p263877_1.jpg

check out the body roll and the tire flex!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hells legion,...........I think that anyone who lives by an ocean should have to take at least one picture every week of their supra looking out into the ocean. I love supras and I love the view that the ocean provides. I've seen a few good ones on here and I'd love to see alot more...............lol

One Joe Zee, that was a sweeet picture of your car also.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
SOMEONE ASKED!

Look what I parked next to in pic number 2 lol. Found a dod with an 89 N/A parked right where I was goin

Attachments

• ocean1.jpg
    ocean1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 7
  • ocean2.jpg
    ocean2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ocean3.jpg
    ocean3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5