another one to put out of its misery...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
amazing work quality i mean it does look well done as far as assembled but i think this guy must be color blind.
but hey atleast it wasnt a turbo model that got destroyed.

$7,800
cant even part it out for that much. unless you find another color blind buyer.

so many damn vents.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
I really dont like the front bumper on it i duno the EVO look too me never fit the MKIII but the least he could do before he sells it is paint it. I also dont like the wing if im buying a wing for a MKIII it has too be the 3 piece

northsupra

Normally Insane
Mar 30, 2005
Norway
and it has a Terminator spoiler, thats got kick ass. :momaru:
The wing looks like a carvan stair. :bling: got to love it :umno:

L

lanky189

i only have 2 problems with the latest posted ebay.. the spoiler, and the shift nob..beyond that..i think its pretty good looking..and if it stays that low..not bad for the price.. 900 bucks?/

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
drunk_medic said:
Yeah.. and it's a V6 as well. :slap:

how the hell does someone put 10k worth of mods and still not know its a I.6, WTF
look at the spark plugs u moron, and the engine isnt in a V shape.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
That is just really sad how the guy did not know it wasnt a Inline 6 id buy that car and use it for a donor car for my supra. Why do people put those spoilers on the MKIIIs now that i think about it what other spoilers then the stock supra spoiler fit the MkIII

L

lanky189

supradan22 said:
That is just really sad how the guy did not know it wasnt a Inline 6 id buy that car and use it for a donor car for my supra. Why do people put those spoilers on the MKIIIs now that i think about it what other spoilers then the stock supra spoiler fit the MkIII

the drag spoiler..the one that sits right on the rear decklid and extends backward and up at a slight angle..that one is the only one other than the stockers