Another mystery plug question

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I here have another dilema. I cant seem to find the plug for the one that i circled in the picture on the engine harness or anywhere on the car. So my question is where is the plug for this sensor from? I have the sensor i just need to find where to plug it in to.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
akito;1192028 said:
I here have another dilema. I cant seem to find the plug for the one that i circled in the picture on the engine harness or anywhere on the car. So my question is where is the plug for this sensor from? I have the sensor i just need to find where to plug it in to.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thats the dash boost gauge.

Its a part of the chassis loom, not the engine loom.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
So if my car is an NA ---> turbo, is that neccessary or i can run an after market gauge? What im really trying to ask regarding what you have said is, do i still need that sensor there or do i not?

Thanks for the quick response

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
akito;1192039 said:
So if my car is an NA ---> turbo, is that neccessary or i can run an after market gauge? What im really trying to ask regarding what you have said is, do i still need that sensor there or do i not?

Thanks for the quick response

haha i did the same thing when i went na-t. dont worry its only for the gauge. i would go aftermarket..i did