Another Hit & Run Rant!

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
SO, about 3:00pm PST, my mom and I go to pick up my brother from school. The Supra is parked next to my moms 4Runner. all is good. we leave and return about 15-20 minutes later. I come home to this:

p901600_1.jpg

p901600_2.jpg

p901600_3.jpg

WTF!? i was gone no longer than 20 minutes and someone decides to bash my mirror with some random blunt object! I am so pissed right now! It's a mirror and easily fixed, but fuck that! Not your average hit and run, but it still counts as one.

/Rant

Can I just replace the mirror or do i need the whole piece?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
the glass comes out with a few screws, but it's not hard at all to replace the whole housing..

it sucks, an asshole scratched the outside of my driverside mirror one day..

luckily it was a temporary pre 89 mirror that I swapped out the next morning, but still....

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
i don't feel like going through the hassle of filing a claim with the insurance. too much work for such a small thing. i'm going to replace it, but i'll be keeping a close watch out for assholes like that.

A-to-the-J

Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
SuprA70;901952 said:
Time to hit up the local junkyards.

Sucks some people have nothing better to do, but I guess you can be thankful they didn't do worse to your Supra :icon_frow

Stuff like this happen in your neighborhood often?
i'm checking local if anybody has an extra one before i hit the junkyards.

true, they didn't even try to break in or anything *knock on wood*..i was relieved that they didn't do anything more.

surprisingly, this is the first time in my mothers neighborhood.

funny thing, when i was in san diego, i had a nice stero system in my old 86.5....they broke in and took the sub and amp, breaking my door locks in the process...i moved back into my moms neighborhood after and bought another system for the supra...with broken locks, nobody touched it...hell, i couldn't lock my doors, you could've just walked up and opened the door. for the local guys, my mom lives in Van Nuys, it's super ghetto.

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
Dude that sucks.

I know how you feel i parked my car for the first day of semester about two weeks ago and some idiot bent the tip of my antenna.