another f&f car for sale...

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Well, it is the real movie car... It's also a real TRD widebody. Too bad the hood is ruined with that stupid clear part (with a picture of a different engine :rofl: ). Still, cool stunt car, bet it's setup to do some fun stuff...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
xzeror;1796792 said:
lol at the hood, makes it seem like a monster then u pop the hood and see its n/a trolololol
I would put a "just kidding" sticker on the top of the thing. :p

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
Q: noticed in the pictures..the one showing the clear panel in the center of the hood that you see a turbo,piping, strut brace and a blue oil cap.. Then the shot with the hood up shows a completely different engine setup?.. Jan-23-12

A: The picture with the hood closed has the cardboard cutout of the engine from the hero car. They used these as an obvious cost savings and there is a chapter in the book that explains how and why they did this. I should have noted that in the description. Thank you.
yeah...you should have noted that :aigo:

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
Who would actually buy that car for $60K are they nuts I laugh when I saw that post... Plus it's a stunt double N/A MKIV. That car is probably worked to the bone

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
MDCmotorsports;1796827 said:
Sad thing is I'm pretty sure that's the same car that sat on universal studios backlot for their tram ride. It's been outside for years

Nah that one was an orange one, I got a pic of it with the FD,NSX, and the R34. They were parked next to the Blues brothers car....

Wait i may have edited too fast and furiously, are we talking SoCal or SoFlo? I am referring to SoCal.

Dani87x

OATHKEEPER III%
Oct 11, 2009
Miami FL
319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

jdm-rhd

Jan 19, 2012
orbiting caprica
i remember reading that the orig orange car from the first movie was re-done for the second.

there was one "good" car built for the money shots & another 3-4 stunt cars.

jfreeman

3.0 7MGE
Sep 29, 2010
Saint Louis, MO
lmao,

widebody - check
rims - check
gutted interior - check
full roll cage - check
nitrous - check
2jzgte...... wait wtf? all that flash n fury and it's just an n/a lol

gg movie director - uber fail