Another Corvallis Spotting

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I saw a red 89+ Supra today in Corvallis around 11am. It was on Monroe crossing the 9th intersection. Custom wheels and exhaust, I didn't get a real close look, but it seemed pretty clean. Anyone here know/own that car?

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
hey. A friend of mine said someone was askin about me on the forums. so i got an account. Ive got a 92 with full exhuast and silver rims. I see youre in Corvallis too. We should get together and go cruise sometime.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Saw you again today at 9:15am on Monroe headed toward campus, your car sounds great! :) It sure has been raining a lot today, I wouldn't have wanted to be driving in it. Then again, I was soaked when I got to my final despite my umbrella...

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
Thanks for that link. I had no idea they were so rare. I knew there wasnt NEARLY as many as say 89 but i didnt know the numbers were so low. Makes me happy. :icon_bigg Do you know who drives a dark red supra with black and chrome rims. Stock exhaust. Ive seen it driven around but never talked to they guy who owns it. so do you have any mods to your poopra?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
My Supra is dark red (burgundy) with black rims:
IMG_2502.jpg

If you saw mine then any chrome on the rims was actually paint flaking off. My Supra has intake, downpipe, exhaust (looks nearly stock), lower intercooler piping, BOV, and Tein coilovers.

I'm planning on leaving today, but I'll have to be making several trips. If you wanted to meet up today or sometime this week let me know.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
No it wasnt yours. this one had black with chrome around the outside rims. but yeah i would be down to meet up on friday. got a final in the morning but after that im free. where are you movin to?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
I don't think I've seen that one then. I've also seen a silver 86.5-88 parked on 12th and Monroe, a dark blue 86.5-88 one driving around (looked like a girl driver), and another white 86.5-88 parked on 8th and Monroe.

Friday should work. I plan on making several trips to Corvallis today and tomorrow. How about 1pm Friday? [edit] I might not have my Supra with me at that time. I have to borrow a Jeep to move my desk and some other stuff, so I won't be able to have my Supra in Corvallis until later. Maybe 2pm or 3pm? [/edit] I'll be in the parking lot across the street from the First Baptist Church on 9th near Monroe. (So if you turn onto 9th from Monroe it will be on your right)

Over the break I'm going to be in Eugene and then Beaverton. In January I'm getting married and then moving to Tucson, Arizona.

Last edited:

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
sorry i wasnt able to make it today. I run track down in eugen for lane cc. And we had practice today... but Ill be down there a couple times over the break if you want to get together sometime. and I saw the dark red supra again today. I think he works by pizza pipeline cause ive seen it parked there a couple times.