Another 1992 Supra added :)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
So we picked up another Supra last week . It is not mine but we got it for my nephew. I will have major influence in this cars upkeep as I had once tried to buy this car from the owner prior but the last guy picked it up before me.

I did not pay a penny, yet I get to enjoy the car daily ahaha .

Specs:
Black Interior
Black Exterior
Turbo
Sunroof
Stock car
New Auto Tranny
New Head Gasket/radiator/waterpump/engine block
Original factory manuals
Original factory sticker - $34000 :aigo:

Exterior wise, the car is in great shape. Paint is in great condition and shines like 202 black should :)

My nephew was driving when he saw this car. He had driven my Supras ( one of the few peeps to drive it long distance ) and was hooked on them
So he calls me up and gives me a quick rundown.
Price was 2700 and I asked him to offer 2000 - deal made at 1900
Everything was replaced 10000 miles ago ( receipts in hand)
On top of it, it was black on black with the sunroof.
The owner accepted and he paid deposit on the spot. :biglaugh:

Owner thought he had some major oil leak as there was smoke coming into the engine bay.
I checked there is no oil leak. The valve covers were loose and the oil was dripping on the exhaust causing smoke. Easy fix.

Car runs really good and today I picked up a 3"in exhaust from Boris - Borhor . Thank BorHor.

Interior of the car is decent, but front seats are a bit worn.

Here are some pictures .....

First thing > New onwer gets to wash the car lol
sm_photo_missing.jpg

My car has a friend :)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Shima

I'v got Supra powers
May 23, 2007
carlisle
awsome :D i like although something about the tail pipe don't catch my eye and u got the same scratch on the corner as your bumper as me (damn the people we bought them off scuffing a supra) lol.

so what plans we got for this supra ;)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Shima;956300 said:
awsome :D i like although something about the tail pipe don't catch my eye and u got the same scratch on the corner as your bumper as me (damn the people we bought them off scuffing a supra) lol.

so what plans we got for this supra ;)

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Plans on this car is very minimal. This is a daily driver for my nephew he drives quite a bit.

We will replace the stock exhaust piping and reuse the Apexi muffler currently on the car if the Megan muffler is too loud for him.

We will tune it up, change all fluids and I will shim the wastegate for him as well. Most probably will add a 3inch downpipe to complete the exhaust.

The lower ic piping is metal as well all silicone couplers.New accordian hose as well so we font have to worry about all this.

I'll add some more pictures once we wax it and then clean the interior a bit.