Annoyed with no ECU

RJS22

Aug 18, 2009
Ellicott City, MD
so my ECU is done..DM tried to repair it and no good..i been trying and trying to find a JZA70 ECU but there is nothing out there..what are my options? this is getting really annoying..

im regretting not doing the LS1 swap i originally wanted. :(

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Well, there's the obvious upgrades to a full standalone ECU. Haltech has a plug and play harness, and they aren't the only ones out there.

Bit pricey, of course, but the end result is so much better.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
RJS22;1622515 said:
so my ECU is done..DM tried to repair it and no good..i been trying and trying to find a JZA70 ECU but there is nothing out there..what are my options? this is getting really annoying..

im regretting not doing the LS1 swap i originally wanted. :(

If you ain't got the money for the stand alone ECU, get yourself a PNP jumper harness from Dr Tweak and buy a 2JZ Aristo or JDM Supra ECU and I promised you will never have nightmares on failing ECU again.

You're welcome.

wildfire0310

May 16, 2007
Dacula, GA
Another option could be the DIYPNP from DIYautotune. There are a bunch of different connectors, but I don't think they have confirmed with JDM ECUs yet.

di_rosa

never ending project ...
Apr 2, 2005
toronto
i have a jza70 ecu. i pulled it from my car when i re-did the wiring harness and went with a 2jz ecu. even replaced the capacitors the year before.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
OneJSupra;1622611 said:
If you ain't got the money for the stand alone ECU, get yourself a PNP jumper harness from Dr Tweak and buy a 2JZ Aristo or JDM Supra ECU and I promised you will never have nightmares on failing ECU again.

You're welcome.

+1 even though this guy's car is slow ^