Am i the only one that does this?

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Just drive around just to drive your car? Because i find myself doing this all the time, just driving because i can, just waisting gas and then wondering where all my money whent :biglaugh: .

97TSiAWD

In need of more traction
Jul 18, 2006
Michigan
Yep, I do it too. Used to do it all the time in the Talon, and find myself doing it quite often in the Supra. I enjoy driving, especially when there is no destination, deadline, things to get done, etc.

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
fandffan said:
Haha no you are not. I do it all the time. My parents started asking wtf was i doing gone for an hour. And all i do is drive.
haha ya my parents are allways getting onto me "What was the point of that its not like you did anything" lol. :icon_bigg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I work right around 10 minutes from my house, and ill INTENTIONALLY wait till 3 minutes till 2:00 to see if i can get there in time ;) I usually do!

I love driving, and i love wasting gas. Even though, when my parents yell at me for "wasting gas" i say

"its worth EVERY damn penny"

Which it is.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
Usually when I go to "just drive" it's either with my dad, with my friend Joel, or by myself. When the Supra is on the road, it's usually with my dad. Fall weather in the evening with the top off an heater blasting FTW. Good times all around.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Nah i do it all the time. In the last week alone, i've used any excuse to drive my car - despite all its downfalls (faulty fan blower, no dome lights, no electric radio aerial, rotten fender, need for a tuneup etc).

I've spent more than $80 in fuel this week - standard 98 octane or E5 stuff, depending on how generous i feel :)

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
Do that all the time infact that was the only reason I drove the supra every week, it'd sit all week and I'd just say hmm needs to be started got no where to go argh just take it for a drive, get home 1-3 hours later.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
I like to drive the supra to relieve stress. I just go for a big long cruise around the counties' back roads with no radio. It's really very relaxing, especially if you go alone.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
hmm, if there is a supra owner out there that says they dont, they really arent a supraholic...cause we all do it.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Honestly, think of the money you spend on gas going on random drives.
For that money, can you get any more relaxation or satisfaction? I didn't think so.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
ya allot, and i can get pretty far away from home sometimes,

now that the supra is under wraps, i find myself doing the same thing except in my truck, now instead of going far away i just get to places the supra just cant get me to.
mtfn0.jpg