Am I asking too much?

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
i think 3000 is reasonable....
its been fully rebuilt and have paper works i think its a good deal.

are there ne bads or problems with the car??
Any other rust other than the one i see the picture, ticking?, other noises it may have had?
ever been hit?
those new tires old tires, if old how much thread is left on'em.
take pictues of the trunk where the spare tires sit.

good luck

Josh913

Apr 5, 2005
Charlotte,NC
To my knowledge that is the only rust....none on the fenders and stuff like my other car...the valves I believe did tick but I was told because of the valve job it would take a while for them to quiet down or somethin idk...the 2 front tires I would think have atleast 65% tread...the rears prob 40% I would think.

The power steering system needed to be bled I was told.

I think it may have been in an accident from the previous owner but the car drove smooth other than a vibration in the wheel above like 80...but I figured that to be an allignment issue.

Thanks for the response

Josh

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
i dont think it would be sold ne time soon, as it is December and no one like to spend money after Xmas and new years.

if your lucky itll sold in febuary or march, but thats just my opinion

good luck with sale.

if you cant sell it then sell the eninge as im sure that would go quickly.

tonysupra

Supramania Contributor
Dec 3, 2005
CT
Yup its the time of the year. Everyone is broke. You spend alot of money on the engine man. I would keep it.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I think closer to spring you might get more for it!!! Three would be where I would start also. Good luck!!!!

Josh913

Apr 5, 2005
Charlotte,NC
Appreciate it guys, If it doesn't sell I may end up keeping it but we'll see..it's just super discouraging(sp) when stuff like this happens

Thanks again for the input.

Josh