altoona area supras (PA)

bluemk3

cool
Feb 28, 2006
h burg, PA
anyone at all aroudn altoona pa. i saw a maroon one at a show one night it was excellent but as far as that one and mine its all ive ever seen around here

Red7m

Oct 16, 2005
Hollidaysburg PA
I have a Red one, that I bought from the people that have that Marron won. It is currently down with a bhg tough. My buddy Rich Has 3, and there are 2 other white ones I see every now and then. Shane with the Black 94' know's them I don.t Last year we would all get together at the car show. 3 mkiii and 3 mk4's good times, but me and Rich are both down with bhg and Steve(shane's dad) is putting a roll bar and Big Brakes on his car.

Is your car that blue one I keep seeing that has some paint fading in spots, with the superdragger. I see that thing everywhere but never have the time to stop and talk. In fact once you drove infront of my house one day when I was playing with the kids and didnt get a chance to say Hi, I live on Beaver St. by the slinky factory, and McLanahan's.

IF you go up to the Car show by Target you will run into one of us, I know Rich is out every week.

John. (im me some time at xsupra87x2jzx or email me at xsupra87x2jzx@aol.com)

bluemk3

cool
Feb 28, 2006
h burg, PA
i in fact know exaclty where you live now i enveyed that car be for i got mine. haha i used to drive the long way just to look at it before i got my own yes it sthe blue on eiwth bad paint and my step dad backed into the door on the pasenger side two its getting painted probly the end of sumer but mine is currently down wiht a bhg hahaha man rough news for everyone i guess but its in the fixing now. and i got ny new clutch and some other parts that need installing and ill be geting it painted after that but for now im doing some welll needed fixings. i actualy was gonna stop the one day but i felt it was two forward of me to just stop and be like hey i have that car two but ill get out to a show some night or maybe we can just get together and check some stuff ou t on the cars( mimnes not much to look at) but im curious what did you pay for yours it is a 5 speed and what is done to it if anything ps i love those rims they are some of the nicest ive ever seen in an mk3 i cant find a half decent set for mine under 2000. i should be back on the streets by the end of next moenth for sure and then ill probly be out and about again ps my name is matt aim: xthehavocpunkx