Aloha from the new girl...(slight NWS)

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
little_chari;1500960 said:
oh hai!!!! zum...i like it :D
47? is that bad? *vacant confused stare*

In other words, all the little horny Supra addicts are looking at your page when they hit this thread. :biglaugh:

Don't be scared, we mean well... :naughty:

I think you'll fit right in as long as you take it all in good humor.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
little_chari;1500960 said:
oh hai!!!! zum...i like it :D
47? is that bad? *vacant confused stare*

Lets see.

I've been on the board since 10-21-2006 and have 320 views. thats 1194 days.

320/1194 = 0.2680067 Views a day.

You joined 01-20-2010 and have 51 views now....LOL

51 / 7 = 7.28571429 and climbing.

Welcome. You were on my Forum before right? :)

I remember a chick from Aust posting with a Supra Similar to yours. :D

And this is also my 2500th post! 500 posts till i retire!

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
um i dont think so. i have an exact body double. so it was probably her. I think her name is Jessica. I only see her when im drunk. Shes the trashbag in the corner with high heels in one hand, phone in the other drunk dialling all of her friends on school nights.

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
but there is one thing that me and Jessica have in common - apart from DNA - is that we both love supras :)
Pity that she only likes them because she can see her reflection in the paint.

So yeah if i ever post anything really weird, drunken, abusive or girly or whatever it wasnt me - its Jessica. lol

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
little_chari;1500969 said:
um i dont think so. i have an exact body double. so it was probably her. I think her name is Jessica. I only see her when im drunk. Shes the trashbag in the corner with high heels in one hand, phone in the other drunk dialling all of her friends on school nights.

Chari/Jessica. Sorry, I must be mistaken. How many light colored supras could there be owned by Australian WomenZ on SupraForums? (i'm just the low budget, and underrated mod there...) :biglaugh:

But please tell Jessica to calm down, Aust to California long distance isn't cheap. :aigo:

jza240sx

Formerly jz240kouki
Jul 18, 2009
New Jersey
little_chari;1500963 said:
man your 240 is sweet!:bigthumb:
if i didnt spend all of my money on Kinder Surprises then maybe i would have one of them as well. sigh.

Thank you :)

Save up some money buy a clean shell throw in a 1j(ftw) or 2j and call it a day!!

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
little_chari;1500615 said:
the interior was standard, perfect and beautiful until my best friend accidently flicked her cigarette into the car and burned the seat.

Now when i pick her up to come on a drive a tiny little bit of me wants to run her over. But only a tiny bit.

:aigo::aigo::aigo: At least it was just a seat. My roomate caught the house on fire.:: angry ::

little_chari;1500619 said:
in fact, my interior was so perfect that you had to wear welding goggles or you would be blinded by its beauty. Then you would lose your mind and speak in tongues for the rest of your life. No shit.

Ok maybe a little of that was exaggerated.

Got to love welding goggles or a chick with welding goggles!:naughty:

JDMMA70;1500695 said:
Hi im JDMMA70 welcome and im here to say

sm_photo_missing.jpg

That is all

Awesome Derek

IJ.;1500783 said:
Not crazy we're "special" :D

:: tumbleweed ::

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Good to see a girl that can appreciate a Supra. All the girls I know whenever they see my SUpra go "Yuck its old, you should get something new." Anyways, nice car and welcome.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I came in here expecting to see more pics of hot Australian womenz, but there is none........:3d_frown:

little_chari

Jan 20, 2010
Armidale
:wiggle:
87mk111;1501076 said:
Good to see a girl that can appreciate a Supra. All the girls I know whenever they see my SUpra go "Yuck its old, you should get something new." Anyways, nice car and welcome.

You know, I wanted a mkIII as a first car (or a 84-ish celica). I had a little money saved and my mum was to put some in too and help me buy a car. Her friend was selling a car, cheap, and made mum think it was a fantastic idea to get it as my first car. I looked it over - full of rust, 4 days of rego left... I told her that if she bought it, it wouldnt be alive to see the end of rego.

So the next day I get home and my mother was standing in the front lawn with this bloody mitsubishi magna.
I wonder if i can put videos up on here... so you can all see how two days later this little magna ended up being jumped into a dam.

There were two lessons learnt this day -
1. When I say 'if you buy that stupid thing i swear i will destroy it' I actually mean it; and
2. Never spend your daughters money on anything without her consultation, it will just end in tragedy.

Nonetheless, my mum took it all quite well. She was only upset that she wasnt there in person to see the action. It was worth the $300 dollars. And I still had heaps money saved for my real first car :)

My very first car is Bojie. Not a mkIII but maybe that will become my second car.... :icon_razz