ALL NEW...FFIM finally finished and ready for business!

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Okay, so I've been working hard on this thing for you guys. And as I promised a while back, here is a finished product that I am happy with and ready to build for anyone interested. I am also working on a turbo manifold, will be thick wall stainless steel, merge collector, equal length, and the whole bit. This FFIM means business, is flanged for Q45 T.B., but I can flange it for any T.B. you desire. Sorry the pictures suck, I am not a photographer :) I have a buddy who is, I am working something out with him to get some better shots, the pics do not do it any justice. I can add any desired provisions for sensors for those who need them. Shown in the picture is for standalone ems's. Please let me know if you like it, if you hate it tell me in a nice way :) Thanks guys.

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
so...are there supposed to be pictures or are you waiting for your buddy?

-Chris

Edit: Kong you beat me by a millisecond!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Sounds good. But pics will definetly help. And flow charts. Ron's got proven manifolds, customer support, and reputation. It will be hard to sell these over his unless they are half the price, or flow charted and dyno proven.

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
So do we get an alternator relocator bracket? and im sure you cant keep your AC with that but i dont have AC so i dont care.
Mind PMing me a price cuz ive been interested in one for a while but was thinking about contacting Sethron on supraforums

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
$600 gets one to your door, I need the specs on the relocation brackets. If anyone has one laying around, it could be worth a discount on either of the manifolds. The manifold in the pics also didn't have the throttle cable bracket, it is included with the purchase. But yes, a relocation bracket will be needed, but not included for the $600.

I would like to make this official, how do I become a authorized dealer on Supramania? Please any advice would be great! Thanks

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
ummmmm hate to ask but ummm did you take in the point of the brake booster looks littel fat on the end of it

in less this one does not use studs and just uses bolts

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
Fletch124 said:
You could become a billioniare if you made a whole bolt on kit!
I only wish that were the case. More often that not, people love the hell out my stuff, but all talk no cash :) Oh well, I am going to work on a bolt on plenum using the same design. I do all sorts of custom fabrication, I can do almost anything, primarily a machinist by trade, but performance parts are my passion!

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
MassSupra89 said:
Sounds good. But pics will definetly help. And flow charts. Ron's got proven manifolds, customer support, and reputation. It will be hard to sell these over his unless they are half the price, or flow charted and dyno proven.

Do I since a little bit of nagativity? Honestly, I my intentions are not to try to compete with Ron, only offer a little bit of selection. There are very few people/companies supporting products for the MK3, I am just givin' a little love. Ron has done an excellent job opening up doors for you guys, he is truly a Supra-hero! I will stand behind my manifold, I know this thing will make huge power!

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
MassSupra89 said:
Half the price sounds good, I'll take two hehe :) J/K
How much for FFIM? Also curious about the alt. bracket and if their can be A/C?

PowerTrip Performance

Custom Fabrication
Dec 5, 2005
Oregon
www.myspace.com
87CandyBlueT said:
Half the price sounds good, I'll take two hehe :) J/K
How much for FFIM? Also curious about the alt. bracket and if their can be A/C?

6 Benjies shipped, I have a feeing I am going to be hearing a lot about these relocation brackets, someone hook me up with the specs and I'll be happy to machine them. As for now, I am only selling the ffim's, call me half ass, but I don't actually own a Supra anymore, so it would be a shot in the dark making it.