ALL MN Supra

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
Anyone have a spare ignitor and coil pack I could try on my car to eliminate them as a possible problem? I'll buy if they work for me. Missing bad under >7psi boost.

Thanks

I can lend you my coilpack and I will talk to my unlce if he can lend you his ignitor. But sure yet on the ignitor because he might still be driving his Supra.

murkat

LT1 camaro killer
Mar 30, 2005
nashville
Celica Supra said:
Nice weather these day.... Maybe acouple more cruise and time to put the Supras away...

whatcha talkin about????

oh...........

thats right.............

your up in the tundra ;)

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
So did anyone want my MAF translator? Or should I sell it on supraforums?

Anyone want a 60trim CT ($400 for MN guys) or a BIC DDP ($250), Neoz- I know you want this :) perfect compliment to your 7m swap this winter- I'll give it to any of you guys first crack again-

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Not sure how im standing on the supra at the moment may be gettin rid of her and buying a Turbo/5spd next summer once i get out of debt (about 3500 in debt, im so screwed rite now)... luke fried his 5spd tranny on his car too... so i wont be gettin that tranny, we will see though, im not sure whats gonna happen

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
So did anyone want my MAF translator? Or should I sell it on supraforums?

Anyone want a 60trim CT ($400 for MN guys) or a BIC DDP ($250), Neoz- I know you want this :) perfect compliment to your 7m swap this winter- I'll give it to any of you guys first crack again-

I want the MAF.... also the DDP.... But then only one at a time... I need to get the freakin MHG first....

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
ack I have like 122353245 people wanting the MAF and DDP. n/m he didn't send me the money for the maf. You can have the maf and sensor if you want them Celica_supra- $150 for the package.

And theres a guy in brooklyn center (I think) that wants the ddp I guess. I'll let you know about the DDP after he gives me a response-

Last edited:

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
ack I have like 122353245 people wanting the MAF and DDP. n/m he didn't send me the money for the maf. You can have the maf and sensor if you want them Celica_supra- $150 for the package.

And theres a guy in brooklyn center (I think) that wants the ddp I guess. I'll let you know about the DDP after he gives me a response-

I have to see what is left after I get the head machine and get the MHG from Suprasports down in Stillwater... Also I need a iginitor... But I will let you know ASAP.

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
how soon? I have a few other people ready to give me money for it- I'll hold it for you though if your fairly certain youll take it.

Let those guys have it and let me know if they come through or not.

Been to Supra Sport acouple of time nows. :icon_bigg

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
family-supra-turbo's said:
Hey what up guys. Any big plan for winter......... lets have a rollcall all supra lover.......................

Try to get all the Supras runnin correct for TX2k6. Also add acouple go fun parts.:naughty:

Xai
87 Toyota Supra Turbo 5Spd
- Under going MHG and a few goodies.

86 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type 5Spd
- Under going something unique.:biglaugh:

Last edited:

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
hmmm.. i have to actually get my car back before i can do anything to it..
been in the shop 6 months and going now...
but hopefully ill get an intercooler and at least some suspension in it before spring.. oh... and exhaust haha

oh, and
kirt
saint paul, minnesota
89 toyota supra hardtop turbo

family-supra-turbo's

12 Fl OZ of NOS
Oct 31, 2005
menesota
my supra well be running this weekend...so i'll be driving it and might go to midway for the hell of it...see if i see any mk3 supra there... p/o
joe
stp,mn
87 turbo hahahahahahahahahahahha i'mmmm lovin it ????????

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
family-supra-turbo's said:
my supra well be running this weekend...so i'll be driving it and might go to midway for the hell of it...see if i see any mk3 supra there... p/o
joe
stp,mn
87 turbo hahahahahahahahahahahha i'mmmm lovin it ????????

You got your radaitor in?