ALL MN Supra

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
Who needs a motor or tranny? I need them gone and cash in my hand.... let me know before i put them up on ebay-

basic specs on motor:
arp head studs and rod bolts
brand new cometic 2mm mhg
freshly resurfaced head/timing cover
ross forged pistons

I want $1100 for it but I'm a bit flexible seeing as I want it gone-

Tranny, unknown miles, shifts smooth and solidly want $300, also pretty flexible.

some other little bits, ebay IC, ebay tubular manifold/wastegate if anyone is interested, knockoff Tial BOV (works fine) other bits and pieces

Chris

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
Who needs a motor or tranny? I need them gone and cash in my hand.... let me know before i put them up on ebay-

basic specs on motor:
arp head studs and rod bolts
brand new cometic 2mm mhg
freshly resurfaced head/timing cover
ross forged pistons

I want $1100 for it but I'm a bit flexible seeing as I want it gone-

Tranny, unknown miles, shifts smooth and solidly want $300, also pretty flexible.

some other little bits, ebay IC, ebay tubular manifold/wastegate if anyone is interested, knockoff Tial BOV (works fine) other bits and pieces

Chris

pix of the BOV? Also you have the intercooler piping? (hard pipe)

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m101/GekoIQ/S4010076.jpg

have the hardpipes but they are specifically made for the one-off setup I had going. t4 turbo on ebay mani->ebay IC->FFI so unless you feel like cutting and rewelding .... I do have 'em though

fill me in on this.... werid looking one... Royal 91 has one and I have no idea on how to assemble it together plus how do you get it on a pipe? What kind of flange? You got the intercooler pipe also?

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
fill me in on this.... werid looking one... Royal 91 has one and I have no idea on how to assemble it together plus how do you get it on a pipe? What kind of flange? You got the intercooler pipe also?

Its basically attached by a 50mm (2"?) v-band system- I have the flange welded on a section of pipe, could probably just hack it off and reweld the section as needed.

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
We need to have an MN meet before summer ends. I would organize it but it seems out of place as my Supra is not even running. So basically one of you guys needs to get it going ;).

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
luke, i couldnt agree more, id like to at least have some supra guys stop by foodsmart on uni sometimes, u guys always seem too cool to stop in any lots, always driving up and down uni, haha... anyways, come and say hi or something, front row of foodsmart right by midas but not with the midas ricers...

anyways, do it up!!! i might be gettin back in the supra scene pretty soon here once i can find a supra thats in good condition for around 4k

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
luke, i couldnt agree more, id like to at least have some supra guys stop by foodsmart on uni sometimes, u guys always seem too cool to stop in any lots, always driving up and down uni, haha... anyways, come and say hi or something, front row of foodsmart right by midas but not with the midas ricers...

anyways, do it up!!! i might be gettin back in the supra scene pretty soon here once i can find a supra thats in good condition for around 4k

I'll see you mines for $4k.

Maroon 87 turbo 5spd
mhg @ 80lbs
57 trim ct-26
front mount intercooler
3inch turbo back
550cc/Safc/Lex/255walbro/afpr
greddy type s bov
Primaxx 686 wrap in 235/40/R17
Pending ordering 255/40/R17 for the Rear

waiting for a new starter to start her up.:biglaugh:

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Apexa said:
if anyone's going to be at uni tonight, give me a call, i'll be there with a turbo laser.
612 940 6254

good seein ya again bro, hope we can chill again soon, that was really odd that problem u had, cant believe i had no explaination, only thing i can think of is to check the wirng

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
Hey Scott, I have a good idea. We can have a meet once you get another Supra. Of course since it will be kind of a "car-warming" meet it would have to be at your roommate's place ;).

Nah, I will probably have one at my parents' house. We can do some grilling and driving around. I also thought of maybe putting all of the Supra parts I do not need put them up for sale that day too.