Alex's 2JZA70 from down under

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
lol Cheers. Was very pleased with the whole wiring and ecu install. Ended up finishing up the tune after only 2 trips to work. Was surprisingly easy to tune and computer logging on the trip to work and back made it easy to iron out any small inconsistencies. Fuel flex works flawlessly, now i just need to start winding more boost into it again.

Aleo24

Aug 15, 2011
Perth
Been a while since i've done any changes on the supra. Played around with all the features on the Infinity and absolutely loving it. Rolling antilag is alot of fun.

After quite a bit of rolling antilag action and 3 years of abuse my 6262 started leaking a small amount of oil out of the turbine side. So me being me, i've sold my entire turbo kit, cooler piping and exhaust.

So started fabrication on a new 4" exhaust and was quite cloes to buying an SXE369 for the new twinscroll turbo kit i plan to make. But with a new job coming up i'll be out of town for 3 months straight. So ive decided to go with an EFR9180 IWG T4 Split pulse. Should be quite a bit more fun than the old setup.