alarm

soulreaver

Apr 4, 2005
ok on my 89 supra turbo the stock car alarm will go off when i unlock the doors. it wont do it all the time just like 10% of the time. the guy where i got the car from said when you unlock the doors turn the key left then right so the alarm wont go off. do any of you guys do that? i read the thread on taking the alarm computer and cutting a wire and grounding it but i dont want to mess anything up. is there anyway els to dissable the alarm like a fuse or somthing? i dont want to get up under the dash and take crap apart unless i have to. and another thing i'm just wondering. how high will the stock turbo booste on my car. i got 4 washers on the wastegate now and the booste gage tacks out. thats as many i can fit on there. well thanx.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63

check out the thread at the top of the 7m tech section...
your answer is most likely in there...

you can boost quite a bit off the stock turbo, providing your motor is up to it. thats up to you to decide how beat/ worn it is. a MHG (metal head gasket) is probably a good idea after 12psi, and maybe a re-torque before that... generally, 15psi is accepted as being the height of efficiency on a stock CT. i'd get those shims out of there, and contact dr. jonez via pm, or his site www.4cefed.com and get a 'doc jonez manual boost controller'

-shaeff