Airsoft for training indoors

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
What say you? High quality gas blow back airsoft pistols for indoor training? Perfect for learning holster draw muscle memory or pie-ing a corner?
Im thinking yes to all the above.
if you have a ksc gas blow back g19 and would like to sell, lmk.
Thoughts?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I just use actual weapons with snap caps loaded. I like the real weight, sights, holster, grips, etc for practice. I do agree on muscle memory training. I've drawn my .45 from the holster so many times that it's difficult for me to not sweep the safety off as I come up on target. It's so ingrained into the muscles at this point it's a completely automatic movement, like shifting gears in a car, I don't have to think about it.

I could see airsoft working if you wanted to do some target selection practice with "live" fire.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Supracentral;1781560 said:
I just use actual weapons with snap caps loaded. I like the real weight, sights, holster, grips, etc for practice. I do agree on muscle memory training. I've drawn my .45 from the holster so many times that it's difficult for me to not sweep the safety off as I come up on target. It's so ingrained into the muscles at this point it's a completely automatic movement, like shifting gears in a car, I don't have to think about it.

I could see airsoft working if you wanted to do some target selection practice with "live" fire.

Good to know im on track. With airsoft "live" fire it breaks down the winter boredom, its cheap, and hell it gives the animals something to chase all over the house.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supracentral;1781560 said:

They do make Airsoft that is 1-1 weight ratio, it does cost more, but the airsoft community (one thing I was the paintball community would get into) is by far the most extensive in realism.