aftermarket manifold for stock turbo?

shutupnshift04

Dec 15, 2008
NJ
I have a small hairline crack in my stock turbo manifold and am going to be rebuilding my motor. I want to keep the stock ct26 turbo but upgrade to 60-1 and run external wastegate. Is there any aftermarket manifolds for a ct26 on a 7mgte? i dont care if its ebay or whatnot anything is better then the stock cracked one and i dont have much money to throw into this thing 3k max budget including rebuild..If anything else goes wrong im just going to switch to a 2jzgte

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I honestly don't think one exists as this topic has been covered before and the stock exhaust manifold outflows the CT by quite a margin. Your best bet would be to browse the parts for sale section, I'm sure you can source one that's inexpensive.

Bioskyline, I never saw that manifold before and it looks pretty nice. Weird ad though, the title and pics shows a 7M, but the description says 2j...

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
bioskyline;1653728 said:
ive looked and found none. new from yota or used is only option, without going to a t3/t4

ive seen these http://trendgears.com/ebay/MiragePower/TurboAccesssories/Mr2Adaptor.jpg which would work with this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/7MGTE-7M-86-87-88-89-SUPRA-T4-CAST-RACE-TURBO-MANIFOLD-/120663350674

but you would have to go stainless braided oil lines, as the spacer will move the turbo out a ways, so a new oem manifold would probably be cheaper
You could do that, but if you were going to go through all that trouble why would you bother with a cast log style manifold. Also you will likely have to mess with the stock downpipe.

As stated before its rather pointless to do with the stock turbo as the turbo becomes the flow bottleneck before the manifold does.

However if you were to use an adaptor and a t4 manifold like above you'd already have the manifold ready to go just remove the adaptor.

Case and point, if you're going to go t4 down the road anyway, might be a good idea. If not dont waste your time and money.