Aftermarket intake manifolds

joliroger4

Flying Dutchman Pilot
Apr 4, 2005
New Jersey
www.geocities.com
I searched and did not find a whole lot of info on this. What aftermarket intake manifolds fit a LHD MKIII with a 2JZGTE? I read the Greddy fits. How about some of the ebay manifolds? How was the position of the TB for making IC pipes with he manifolds that fit?

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
joliroger4;1165559 said:
I searched and did not find a whole lot of info on this. What aftermarket intake manifolds fit a LHD MKIII with a 2JZGTE? I read the Greddy fits. How about some of the ebay manifolds? How was the position of the TB for making IC pipes with he manifolds that fit?

The Greddy will need some work to make fit, the area I had problems with was at the brake booster. I did not end up running it, I could not bring myself to cutting up the greddy.

I would wait till Ron starts making a 2JZ intake manifold, I messaged him about it already and he is not making anything yet. He said when he dose there will be a post about it.

Jeremy

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
joliroger4;1166317 said:
Thanks

Anyone had any luck with any of the ebay mainfolds or have any pics? I read one post saying it didnt fit and one saying it did.

i was looking at the strydher one on e-bay.the runner's un-bolt from the surge tank,might make it easier to modify.i've also read that the early 4 runner brake booster could be used for some clearance.i've been looking at the different choice's also.

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
I think Ron is doing them by now, since he has done one for his swap. Someone had asked him already in his Manifold thread in the vendors section. I would PM him.