Aftermarket Front Fenders???

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
SupraOfDoom;996249 said:
www.google.com It translates websites for you, just click language tools. Sadly I've only seen one company import from S2...

Who imports Project S2? I wasn't aware that anyone in the states did that.

And, yes, Project S2 is pure sex. I love the way that they use the existing body to create such subtle works of art. The spoiler isn't subtle, but I wouldn't turn it down; it completes the package.

l_425a5c3e019c916caf666c551c783c20.jpg

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
SupraMaster;996608 said:
Who imports Project S2? I wasn't aware that anyone in the states did that.

And, yes, Project S2 is pure sex. I love the way that they use the existing body to create such subtle works of art. The spoiler isn't subtle, but I wouldn't turn it down; it completes the package.

l_425a5c3e019c916caf666c551c783c20.jpg

MVP motorsports did, but only for a short time.

As far as S2 goes, its basically Ab-flug updated... with widebody now. It's made at the Ab-Flug plant... and the lip is pretty much a slightly modified AB-Flug lip, the skirts on that car are Ab-flug, and the rear skirts..

But yes, S2 kicks ass. #2 for me under regulus.

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
SupraOfDoom;996657 said:
MVP motorsports did, but only for a short time.

As far as S2 goes, its basically Ab-flug updated... with widebody now. It's made at the Ab-Flug plant... and the lip is pretty much a slightly modified AB-Flug lip, the skirts on that car are Ab-flug, and the rear skirts..

But yes, S2 kicks ass. #2 for me under regulus.

Absolutely. Regulus and S2 are damn good companies. And it doesn't hurt that their products look SO good.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I guess I'm the only one that likes the JC creations ones... it follows the body lines a HELL of a lot more than some stupid Z3 vent garbage that I've seen on a MKIII before...

The best is the vent on the lower part of the fender though, there is one person that was local that did it on his car (one off as the molds had to be broken to get the part out)

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
Poodles;996881 said:
I guess I'm the only one that likes the JC creations ones... it follows the body lines a HELL of a lot more than some stupid Z3 vent garbage that I've seen on a MKIII before...

The best is the vent on the lower part of the fender though, there is one person that was local that did it on his car (one off as the molds had to be broken to get the part out)

ok ok if it makes everyone happy i admit there ok there realy not bad and for the price there great

sm_photo_missing.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
RazoE;995825 said:
What are you talking about? His fenders arent bad at all......

its the rest that's hideous...

Poodles;996881 said:

I liked them too, actually...

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
I got a response from MimoUSA and they said it must have been just a typo on the web site. They have the fenders for MK3's and MK4's. Since it doesn't appear as if anyone has them or has even seen these specific ones I guess I might as well be the guinea pig. After all, for only $240 shipped for the pair it's worth a shot.

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
rob21a48422;997480 said:
I got a response from MimoUSA and they said it must have been just a typo on the web site. They have the fenders for MK3's and MK4's. Since it doesn't appear as if anyone has them or has even seen these specific ones I guess I might as well be the guinea pig. After all, for only $240 shipped for the pair it's worth a shot.

HOLY CRAP! Only $240 shipped?! Give me 4 weeks so I can get bills and the Centralia meet out of the way, and I'll be ordering a set.

zurud

Apr 10, 2005
Evansville, IN
I think all aftermarket fibreglass parts are a bitch to make it work right. Go to junkyard and pull one from unwrecked car, works perfect most of the time.

SupraMaster

Pure Street Racing
Mar 24, 2008
Washington
www.facebook.com
zurud;998092 said:
I think all aftermarket fibreglass parts are a bitch to make it work right. Go to junkyard and pull one from unwrecked car, works perfect most of the time.

You are completely missing the point we are addressing. It's not the fact that the quarters are damaged, at all. It's the fact that we want something different.

rob21a48422

1JZ+Holset=Go Fast!!!
Sep 7, 2007
Port Huron, Michigan
www.myspace.com
Yup. I'm building a '90 from the ground up and have a perfectly good fender on the '87 that I'm going to be parting out but it's the point that I'm wanting to try something different. If they look like shit or just won't work, then I'll throw the OEM one I have on.