AFR gauge

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
ok so im in a search for a new gauge, if you missed my other thread basically i have a good working AEM UEGO currently, the issue is the 0-5V output is broken and putting out 7 volts, so im going to use that as a display only from the looks of it. I remember back in the day people were using widebands that had a square display, and thats kind of what i was looking for so i could just place it on top of the steering wheel section and have 2 displays for double acurracy, but i need one that has a output for my vipec stand alone. SO any recommendations would be helpful.

I think the one i remember seeing was the NGK afx, but i could have sworn it was a innovate, it was a long time ago.

Last edited:

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Why dont you call AEM and have them fix the output for you, no sense running two gauges. I just bought the NGK AFX and I am pretty happy with it so far. Display update could be faster, but the analog output update is very fast, and that is what is important anyways. I put it on top of my steering column as well. Make sure if you buy the AFX it comes with the NTK sensor and not a bosch, NTK is more accurate. If you have any specific questions about it LMK.

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
CyFi6;1706140 said:
Why dont you call AEM and have them fix the output for you, no sense running two gauges. I just bought the NGK AFX and I am pretty happy with it so far. Display update could be faster, but the analog output update is very fast, and that is what is important anyways. I put it on top of my steering column as well. Make sure if you buy the AFX it comes with the NTK sensor and not a bosch, NTK is more accurate. If you have any specific questions about it LMK.

i've called AEM my gauge is out of warranty, they dont cover 4 years in a box lol, or if there is a way to get an output off of the wideband dirrectly that would solve the problems lol just need a 0-5v thats it, 2 of them would be usefull to know if 1 or the other is starting to fail on you :)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Sure you aren't thinking of the FJO Part #DWB0002?

Looks like this:

DWB0002.jpg

I have one, but it doesn't look like FJO lists that unit on the website any longer... http://www.fjoracing.com/products/WBAFR/parts.php

northwestsupra

Sep 19, 2006
Washington, Marysville
i mean i understand quality cost but $500+ dude.. the innovates are nice but they just seem to have more than ill really need like the speed/rpm/map etc.. i just need simple 0-5V output, i mean if i have to go the rout of getting another AEM and just do a dual pod on the wheel ill do it lol but i just like the slim line of the square displays