AFM sensor code

IRONMAN

Sep 7, 2012
Mobile
I was getting code 32 and replaced the AFM and did not have the code anymore. I went for a test drive and it was fine until I pushed the gas. It came back as soon as I got into enough for a shift and started acting like it wanted to choke again. I am not sure what to do.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Check the connector at the AFM. They have a tendancy to wear down and have a horrible connection. With being located right near the turbo, it gets warm there. I always had trouble with mine. I cleaned it out and as a temp fix I used electrical tape to seal it closed. Like a bandaid

IRONMAN

Sep 7, 2012
Mobile
I checked the connector. when it was messed up my car wouldn't go above idle. Then I fixed it and it would but not well. Replaced the AFM and it works fine until I actually push the gas or go above about 2500 rpms.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
IRONMAN;1939410 said:
I was getting code 32 and replaced the AFM and did not have the code anymore. I went for a test drive and it was fine until I pushed the gas. It came back as soon as I got into enough for a shift and started acting like it wanted to choke again. I am not sure what to do.

I guess the first question is what engine is in your car.

markspend01

Jul 10, 2013
Toronto
Hey Guys well i I got another maf sensor from a friend and it now has fixed the problem!So if anyone is tossing requirements 24 and 31 then give changing the maf sensor a shot.Thanks!!