AF1JZ's new look!

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Well after seeing what I did with Jay's car, he asked me to do a couple of things with his. So I shave the oval opening above the intercooler on the bumper. I also shave the side opening in the side of the front bumper. Added bomex side and rear skirts and had a great time with colors. LOL.

Here's your car white with it done.

p888436_1.jpg

Black

p888436_2.jpg

Gunmetal

p888436_3.jpg

Yellow (had to do this one obviously)

p888436_4.jpg

And last but not least, copper!

p888436_5.jpg

Keylan

Last edited:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Like I said in the PM I just sent you, that is completely amazing!!! Thank you very much....BTW, they are Bomex sides and rear, not blitz.

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Hahaha. Whoops. Well can't be perfect in everything I don't suppose. LOL. Edited my mistake. Also I will post the blue back up here in a little bit when I can tone it down a little bit. Didn't look right to me.

Keylan

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
LilMissMkIII;888525 said:
Wow, that's just awesome!!!!!

:boobies:

AF - hint of things to come???
I know, Keylan does some good stuff. But, I'm all about updating my build thread. So, I guess we'll have to see......:biglaugh:

AF1JZ

Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Funny dave!!! Haha...the pic of me is what you call "Picture Perfect". Yea right....I'm an ugly mug. I even make Jay look handsome. :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
AF1JZ;888648 said:
Funny dave!!! Haha...the pic of me is what you call "Picture Perfect". Yea right....I'm an ugly mug. I even make Jay look handsome. :D

Thanks, but um.....no. You see, you posted your picture and we're still able to type and look at stuff on here. If I had posted mine, it would say webpage can't be found. All hell would break loose and we would have to go visit Supraforums for a while.............sad, but true.

I want to see the blue picture damnit!!!!!:biglaugh: